One

LOOK AT THE FCUHFCJKDHNVJSFNVSKIN GIF please :)

carter woke up with the worst headache in the entire united states of america. well for her it seemed like it anyways. she picked herself up of the couch while tipping over half empty cans, bottles and cups of random alcoholic drinks. she hoped they were drinks and not some odd dudes piss as it leaked on her black combat boots when she changed shoes ditching the high heels. she stretched out her limbs and picked up her scarf and beanie squished in the cracks of the couch where she hid them the previous night.

walking through the hallway she looked at what was left from last night's party. broken tables and windows, mattresses used as a slide on the main stairs, toilet paper all over, a couple broken bongs cuddled in the arms of a snoring druggie.

same old, same old. it was like walking in between aisle at a grocery store and seeing the same things over and over again or just listening to a song on repeat for hours.

she skipped over some bottles and knocked out teenagers as she arrived at her wanted destination; the kitchen.

she routed through the drawers and the cupboards before she huffed and stalked over to the bathroom nodding at the ones who have woken up and were looking for their belongings.

skeptically eyeing the passed out guy in the tub unfortunately only wearing a hula skirt she shrugged, snorted and took a picture. his life is over.

as she opened the secret compartment behind the mirror she sighed in relief when she found the endless supply of pills to help her get the annoying thumping sound out of her head. until the next get together really.

she opened the bottle and easily swallowed two without water before closing the compartment door and looking at herself in the mirror. her outfit wasn't even that bad. it was only a loose low muscle tank with leather leggings. she looked better than she expected. her make-up wasn't to smudged so she just wiped off the extra eyeliner. she looked even better then decent maybe.

so what if she had a bigger ego than others. she was well known, hot, a model and, not to mention, oh yeah hot. without the ego it might not have gotten her to where she is now, as i mentioned before, a model. it brings enough money to pay the bills and feed her never ending hunger plus the additional shopping trip.

ruffling up her long hair she opened the tap and splashed some water on her face to wake her up a bit more. she was still yes, tired as fuck but she had a gig and missing it would mean no banana split for dessert at her favorite ice cream shop. that was something she could never miss. so she checked the time on her phone and let out a few cursed words as she rushed around the house trying to find the front door.

she thought of pulling out her keys from her bra pocket then kicked the wall which was actually some girl who was laying on the floor and remembered that her precious 1969 boss 429 mustang, a gift from her father for not showing up at her 18th birthday because of stupid meetings which really was sex with his secretary, was in the garage after some nimrod backed up into her while on her way to the mcdonald's. she was almost in drive thru for a happy meal when he hit her. thank god it was not her paying for the damage. it probably cost his savings but that's what he got for not watching where he was going while chomping down on he's new cbo chicken burger.

she loved her baby. even if it was from her cheat of a father. he was still married to her mother. she was oblivious to it all. still stuck in love with that little piece of scum.

so she tucked her phone securely in her bra because leggings don't have pockets and tried to find her winter coat. it was febuary and cold as hell outside. she thought of the time where she walked outside with her hair still damp from her shower and ran back inside her door because her hair actually started to freeze and break off.

she sprinted down the driveway through the people walking on the sidewalk and made her way to the only place that can make that banana split happen. the subway. she was not taking her chances with taxis in case of the raging traffic.

it takes approximately 6.3 minutes to get to the city from where she was located. And she had one hour to get to her destination which was a little farther away from the city she knew that by heart. the apartment she walked out of was notorious for its fantastic loud parties that she could never miss so she's been here for a while. she's definitely not a newbie.

she payed no attention the the morning light, the honking of the horns, the shouts of the people, the shoulders bumping into her and the stares she'd receive by idiotic men. some even tried to grab her hand or her ass. all she would do was face them, smile and as gently as she could, which she couldn't, stomp on their foot and kick them in the shin. just like the parties it was all normal for her.

maybe too normal..

so this is it i guess it's actually a lot harder to not put caps lol my computer would automatically put them without my consent so anyways this is just a small of long whatevs filler/description so tell me what you think and i might not even put a character as carter you guys can just imagine the perfect person for you

LUKE WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE ;)

Vote/comment and all that jazz

DON'T READ THE NEXT PART.

.......
....
..
.
.......
.............
........
...

oh you little rebel. i like you.