Chapter 16: Popularity?

Author POV

Her mind was filled with thoughts. Should she say she's with Taehyung? Or would she just lie for the sake of Taehyung's Job?

Soorae's POV

"Actually......"

I smiled innocently and faked a laugh

"No I'm not interested in dating someone right now. My brother is very strict"

And giggled ever so fake-ly. After few more minutes of answering Uaenas and some Armys questions we decided to end the live and spend sometime alone without anyone seeing us. "Soo.. Aren't you really dating someone right now?" IU unnie asked whilst raising her brows up and down in a playful matter. I gave a anxious smile "I knew it! So who's the lucky guy?" She asked happily.

I scratch the back of my neck nervously "Come on tell me raennie, your secret Is completely safe with me. Pretty please~~~" she pouted cutely which is definitely resistable, "Let's just say it's one of Jungkook's band mates"I stated flustered, she make an 'o' face "Tell me who is he?" She asked with sparkling eyes.
(A/N do eyes spark? Please send help!)

"Someone named V, I-i guess" I said while trying to hide my blush. She screamed like really screamed "OH MY GOSH!!!!! JEON SOORAE IS IN LUV!!!!! AHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE!!!" She screamed and screamed.

1 hour later

"Yes he was so embarrassed that he stole my phone, it's just so hilarious hahaha" we continued to laugh even though our tummies already hurt. Suddenly the door bell rang

🔔🔔🔔

"Oh it must be him" I said getting up and picking up my bag which already lay on floor due to my carelessness. "That was so fast" she sadly pouted. "I'm sorry Unnie-ah I can't spend much time with you this days, but don't worry I'll try my best to make sometime for you. And you can visit me if you want" I said reassuring her, she smiled cutely. "Bye raennie take care my little baby" she waved goodbye "bye Unnie!".

I step outside the gate and saw my brother looking very pissed while waiting for me "What's with that face Jeon?" I asked while opening the passenger seat and flopping down my self inside the comfy car. "You embarrassed me the whole live dumbo" he said while starting the engine, I just laughed at the childish behavior my brother did. When we arrived back to their dorms I started doing my routine in the guest room. Let's just say Jungkook won't let me share the same bed with Tae even if we promise to only sleep.

"Soorae! Soorae!" A loud voice suddenly shouted infront of my door
"I'm coming!" The door suddenly swinged open to reveal

"What do you want kook!?"

I shouted annoyance visible in my voice "keep it down kid, hyungs might woke up and nag me" he said, I rolled my eyes "you started the shouting thing you dumbo, what do you want?" I said a bit calmer. He sat next to me "The live trended worldwide and people well started fan-girling and fan-boying over you so the thing is medias been bothering our company asking if they can interview you" I stare at him dumbfounded "so what?" I asked innocently"don't you have any brain?!, So are you willing to be interviewed?" He asked "do I really need to do that?, What for?,to be famous? Bahhh negative bro" I said laying back on my bed "Just at least do one interview, they won't stop bothering please" he begged and begged till I get enough "Fine just let me sleep and one interview is enough no more bothering" I said, he let out a victorious smile then kissed my forehead and left.

Stream Permission to dance guys, the song is literally beautiful ❤️

Btw sorry for the late update hehe, I know this chapter is boring and short but just for you to know, Lots of  things are coming up hahaha (evil laugh). So I guess I'mma say goodbye bye now? Well bye guys! Stay safe and healthy 😘 luv ya💋please vote if you appreciate this chapter ☺️. Borahae💜