Final Part of Tommy grows his teeth in.

Summary: sleepy Bois Inc are family members and vampires, Tommy grows his fangs in and doesn't tell anyone about them. This is part three, check the other parts if you are confused on what is happening.
——
——
——
"Hey, Tommy. Can you come here? I need you to try something for me" Tommy didn't questioned this but closer to his brother and waited to see what his older brother wanted.
Philza raised his brows at this while Technoblade was watching the plan from a far.
"Sure, what do you need Help with?" Tommy questioned Curiosity filling his ocean blue eyes, Tommy couldn't help it, it was rare to see Wilbur asking for help and Tommy wanted to help his brother.
"I need you to eat this apple, I need to see if it's ripe enough to serve to you."
Philza was making over to the kitchen along with Technoblade to see this fold out, Philza just figured out why Wilbur was doing. Though he didn't figure out on his own, Technoblade told him about Tommy.
Tommy covered his mouth and bit down on the Apple to only hurt his teeth in the process, whine irrupting through his throat.
"Oh my god, Tommy. Are you okay? Let me see". Phil's eyes filled with concern and went to the younger kneeling to his height. Phil tried to open his mouth to see the damage done from the Apple but Tommy kept trying to squirm away from his dad.
"Tommy, I need to check and if it actually damaged anything to your teeth" Tommy looked hesitant but nodded anyways dropping is hands away from his mouth. Phil opened his mouth to look around to only find a new set of fangs.
"Tommy, your teeth are fine but it seems that grew fangs in. Why didn't you tell me? Or at least your brothers?" Phil questioned.
"I wanted to keep it a surprise.." Tommy mumbled looking down at his feet not wanting to look up at his dad.
"Tommy, I need you to tell me this kind of stuff. You could damage your fangs in the process of them growing." He sighed, tommy looked about that he was going to cry. He brought him in a hug.
"Tommy, we aren't mad but tell us next time" Technoblade agreed with twin and brought them into the hug.
Tommy will never hide secrets involving anything with vampire changes ever again.
———
——
——
Thank you guys for the support! Make sure to vote if you liked this, it helps me a lot. <3

 <3