Chapter 7

Parkers POV

I called my mom to see where her and my dad were at.
P: hey mom.
M: Hey honey what's up?
P: Just wondering where you and dad ran off too...
M: Well, we went to get concessions for you and ran into some people. We're just chatting with them 'till the game starts. Is something wrong?
P: No! Nothing's wrong just worried about your whereabouts that's all.
M: Okay well, see you when the game is about to start.
P: Okay love you. Bye.
M: love you too. Bye sweetie.

After hanging up, I did yet ANOTHER Instagram check. Hayes just posted something...
"Today is going to be a lucky day... I can feel it." A caption for a picture of him and sky in their gator gear. As I was looking at HIS Instagram I got yet another tap on my shoulder. "Yes sky? What do you want? To play anoth..." I stopped taking when I turned around.

That was not sky!

"S-sorry I t-thought you were s-someone else." I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as I look down. "You thought I was my little sister?"
He said while laughing.

I was trying so hard not to scream and freak out. Hayes freakin Grier was right in front of me. 'Okay calm down. He's just a person.' I thought to myself. He looked down at my phone and started laughing nervously. I looked down and saw his Instagram page.

Oh crap.
This is embarrassing. I turned off my phone as fast as a hungry bear catches a fish.
(AN: don't judge my metaphors.)

A nervous laugh escaped my mouth. "So..." I started, " what brings you to Florida?"
"Well my brother is on the best team here." He claims with a cheeky grin spread on his face.
"Oh really! Your brother's on the Seminoles?" I laughed at my own joke. "HA-HA. Very funny," He said. "Why are you in the gator area and not with your peeps over there?" He pointed to the sea of garnet and gold. "Cheap seats," I said nonchalantly. "I never caught your name." I said.

Wow.. Real smooth me. Good job! (Kian and Jc face.). Of course I know his name but I saw it in a movie once, it seemed cool and mysterious. "Well maybe I shouldn't tell you for a more dramatic effect..." He said.

HAYES POV
Of course she knows my name but I saw that line in a movie. Seems legit...

PARKERS POV
Okay plan B. "Well I'll say mine then or do you want me to be nameless too?" I grinned. He had a look of defeat written on his face. "HA," I said, "I win."
"So. Let's pretend we're actual people now who introduce each other properly.. Okay...Hi," I wave, " my names Parker."
"The names Grier, Hayes Grier."
"Alright Mr. James Bond wannabe." I said.
He scoffed while putting a hand to his chest like he was insulted, " I AM James Bond. What are YOU talking about?" We both laughed. "So, Grier..."

HAYES POV

"So, Mitchell..."

"Wait. How do you know my last name? I never told you." She said. Oh crap.. I can't tell her I sent my sister over here to spy on her so I could know more about her. That sounds like borderline stalkerish.
"My sister mentioned it earlier. She's pretty smart for her age."

"Mmm-hmm" she hummed not convinced.
Nice save.

"The game should start soon, like 15 more minutes till kickoff." She said.
"Wait so you actually watch football? Like you're not here just because?" She cut me off, "Of course I watch football! Football is like my life! It's in my blood. Footballs my middle name!" Wow I thought she couldn't be any better.

PARKERS POV

I can't believe I haven't passed out yet. He's actually a really nice guy. I like talking to him. I feel like I can tell him anything.

HAYES POV

I love how awkward and shy she is. But she's starting to warm up to me. I love how she's talking to me like she's known me all her life.
Im not THE Hayes Grier: viner/youtuber, brother of Nash.
She's sees me as Hayes Grier: regular 14 year old male.

Is it too soon to say I'm in love?

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey yo! PIZZER ENTHUSIASTS!
How ya doin?

I hope you like this chapter please follow meh! And vote for this story!
ITS ALMOST TO 400 READS!! Ajhhhhhkskslwndjxls

Thank you guys so much for sticking with this story. I PROMISE it's going somewhere!

Hope you have a good life and until next chapter...

QOTD:
Favorite app?

Mine would be either Instagram, YouTube, or watt pad. I can't live without those things.

DUBAII GUYS!