Chapter 9

an: yes that is a picture of me^^ don't know why I put it there. Just felt like yall should know who's writing this amazeballs story. Amirite?! #selfpromo Ok now on to the next chapter.

PARKERS POV:

It was halftime and I decided to go pee. I'm surprised I lasted this long. Hayes and I haven't talked yet since the big reveal but I'm not worried about it.

I get to the bathroom and of course there's a line all the way to China. Damn. Why do women have to all go to the bathroom at the same time? It's like we all get a sense that beeps off and says "time to go. Time to go."

I finally get to the stall and decide to go on my phone because if I look at it during the game my parents will yell at me saying I need to be more social. Oh okay mom. every time I look at you, you're in trivia crack or words with friends.

I check Instagram and my feed is blowing up.

Happy Birthday Hayes!
Happy bday POOBEAR!!!
Benjamin Hayes Grier its your birthday!!
And many more where that came from.

"Oh crap" I thought to myself. I realized that I just said that out loud... In a bathroom... With millions of women waiting for me... I have got to stop doing that!

Oh crap.

I FORGOT HAYES' BIRTHDAY!

I start flipping out but I'm not going to bombard him with apologies because he's a normal person.

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that Parker.

Okay my plan is to buy a drink and then casually go back to my seat. I'll act normal until I actually come up with a plan. Hail my procrastinating skills!

I go and wash my hands and my lower arms because come on. I just used a stadium bathroom. I head out to buy a drink which shockingly has a VERY long line. *note my sarcasm*

I wait in line for what seems like hours. I finally get to the cashier when I hear the whistle blow and the fans go crazy.

Great. I thought. I grab my soda and run like hell. I can't miss This. FSU might score a winning touchdown. The gators might fumble the ball. I can't miss an opportunity to make fun of UF. I just can't.

I race back to my seat just in time for a commercial break. I hear snickering behind me. I look back and see Hayes looking at me and laughing.

"What are you looking at?" I said in a sassy tone.

"Oh me?" He laughs. "I'm just admiring the way you gracefully came back to your seat that's all." He smirks.

"Ha. Ha. What can I say I love football." I reply.
I turn back around once I hear the announcer begin again. In the middle of the third quarter I feel someone jump next to me. Hmmm let me guess. Hayes.

I turn to my left and I see his mouth all over my straw. "You enjoying that drink ya thirsty boy?" I say with a trying to be nice face but on the inside I want to rip you apart.

"Yeah. Actually I am." He grins whilst the straw is in his mouth.

"Why are you sitting next to me again?" I pause realizing how bitchy that sounded I add, "I mean I'm not complaining but you know..."

"Well I wanted to talk to you." He says.

"About..." A million things run through my head at this moment in time.

"Football." He says. I'm sad but happy at the same time. He continues, "I would have never thought that you would be a football fan."

I scoff. "Aww Hayes. Are you being a normal judgemental sexist boy? That's sweet how much you care. But why?"

"Well you know... Most girls aren't into sports like this. They would probably stay in the bathroom on there phones the whole time or not even bother to talk to me about it." He says.

I think for a minute before I lash out on this guy.

HAYES POV:
"I would have never thought you'd be a football fan."
I regretted that as soon as I said it. I wasnt thinking. But I was getting caught up in the moment. Like she said... I'm just a 15 year old judgemental sexist boy. Notice how i said 15 and not 14. Yep today's my birthday. Parker hasn't said anything yet. Which makes me happy in a way. That means she's not some obsessed fan girl who's trying to use me. But Im kinda sad because I was hoping she wished me a happy birthday. It would've made my day. But she doesn't know that.

"Well you know... Most girls aren't into sports like this. They would probably stay in the bathroom on their phones the whole time or not even bother to talk to me about it ." I say. She just stares at me and says.

"Well I'm not like most girls." She says with that beautiful smile.

That was the answer i was looking for. Those 5 words. That one sentence. Added to the scale leaning in her favor. I smiled and put my hands up in defeat. "Fine. Fine. You win." I say.

We start laughing again and she says, "HA. got eeemm." I realized she just opened up her phone and took a vine of that last part. I start cracking up. I don't know why. It's just the way she said it was hysterical. Perfect timing.

PARKERS POV:

Hayes stays by my side the rest of the game. We kept chatting and laughing. With a few bathroom and food breaks. Overall, this day has been amazing! I hope Hayes thinks the same way.

Hayes.

Day.

Oh god. I forgot again! His birthday. Cheese and rice can't I catch a break.

~25 minutes later~

STILL PARKERS POV
I open up my Instagram. And find the video. "Here it is the final 15 minutes who will win. FSU VS. UF." I point it at Hayes.
He says. "The score is FSU: 27. UF: 16"
I scream, "CMON JAMEIS MAKE US PROUD!" We both start laughing. And that's how It ended. I keep updating my insta with vids like this.

~ten minutes later~
Five minutes in the clock.
Insta video:
"LETS GO FLORIDA STATE LETS GO!" Is the caption.
It starts off with Hayes screaming at his brother to get the ball and run the field. Then I film the scoreboard. The score is 27-27. tie game! There is a minute and a half left. everyone is on the edge of their seats. FSU has the ball. The clocks ticking and JAMEIS runs the 10. He runs the 20. The 30! I decide to take out the camera once more. "TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE! ALL 50 YARDS! TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!" The time ends and I scream, "FSU WINS 34-27!!"
I scream and shout and I turn the camera to Hayes and scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN!" The video ends.

HAYES POV:

A minute and a half left. And the game is TIED!
In the blink of an eye I see JAMEIS sprinting down the field and I know that we're goners. Parker starts freaking out right next to me and I try to hold in my laughter.
I hear her scream, "TOUCHDOWNN!!"
I can't believe it FSU just won 34-27. Parker turns the camera towards me and screams "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN!" I wanted to cry but that made me smile.

Finally. Now all I have to do is make a wish.

AUTHORS NOTE:

PIZZER ENTHUSIASTS IM SO SORRY I LEFT YOU GUYS FOR SO LONG!

BUT THIS UPDATE IS OVER 1300 words! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY! THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I HOPE TO UPDATE MORE THIS SUMMER SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT!

QOTD:
Who's your favorite Janoskian? (If you watch them)
My favorite would have to be either Luke brooks or Beau brooks!

OKAY SEE YOU NERDS NEXT TIME
DUBAII
💟