Chapter 3

A/N: i forgot to update yesterday shsvdhavdgd oops. anyways, here is another trash chapter :)

"What's up with them?" Sero asked, irritated. "We just wanted to see how ____ was feeling and then we get kicked out?"

"You reckon they have... some sort of relationship?" Kaminari grinned as he flung his arm over Sero's shoulder.

"No way!" Sero whispered back, making his way to the door.

"Wanna bet?" Kaminari smirked.

"Ok, 50 bucks."

"Deal."

"Hey, no gambling!" Iida instructed.

"Will you guys shut the fuck up and get moving?" Bakugo complained.

"Geez, why are you so cranky?" Kaminari remarked.

"No swearing! I will not tolerate any more of this disrespectful behaviour!" Iida warned.

"MOVE IT! ARE YOU GUYS A BUNCH OF COWS OR WHAT?" Bakugo shoved them out of the room and slammed the door shut.

"Ok...that was...awkward," I said.

" Yeah...Anyways, as I was saying, Deku isn't in a dangerous state whatsoever. He just needs more time to rest." Todoroki said as he pulled out a chair and sat down.

"That's good to hear. What happened to Stain?" I asked.

"He... he..." Todoroki stuttered.

"He got away."

Todoroki refused to look at me, disappointment clearly shown in his mismatched eyes. His hands gripped the fabric of his pants.

"I... well... that's fine." I consoled him. I didn't want to break to him that I, myself couldn't help but to feel crestfallen as well.

"We can always find him again, right?"

"You don't understand, ____. Stain won't appear in plain sight anymore. He will be more cautious when attacking," he sighed and ran his hand through his two-toned hair.

"I don't want more people getting injured just because Stain is out on the loose and no one knows when he will strike again," he continued.

"I wouldn't want that either. How did Stain get away, though?" I inquired.

"League of Villians."

"Oh... seems reasonable. Maybe you could check on Deku for one last time? When I can finally do some productive work, which is when I get these darn casts off, we can work on improving our quirks," I mustered a smile.

"Yeah, sure. You will be okay, right?" Todoroki asked while he got off the chair.

"What kind of question is that?" I laughed but there was no happiness in it. "I'll be fine, just go."

"Ok," Todoroki walked to the door.

"Oh yeah, _____," he turned to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"Stain mentioned that you, Deku and I were worthy of being heroes."

"And?..."

"Expect to see him again... Stay safe."

Todoroki left the room before I could even reply.