🍋A Leader's Help🍋

Requested by: @_0uma-h0t-man-abs_

TW: Smut, Cursing (a bit-)

If you're uncomfortable with this type of fanfic, please don't read. And don't report if you don't like it either! I made this for those who want to read it. ;(

Oumatsu Smut! Brace yourselves <33

—————————————————————

Kokichi/Author POV

I slammed the doors open and walked into the cafeteria. It was my usual entrance, and I always made sure to be extra obnoxious to piss off my normal 'annoy casuals' like Kaito, Maki, Shuichi, and Keebo. They're actually wayyy more easy to annoy since I'm basically on their last nerve!

Nishishi!~ I'm actually glad for that. It's fun! Especially when there's nothing really enjoyable to do in this shithole.

I greeted everyone with a large grin. Most had an irritated look plastered on their face while others just looked unamused.

"Great.." Tenko murmured in a bitter tone.
"Goooood morning my favorite classmates!~"
I started, "Woww! This room seems a bit empty! Who died today? Wait, did someone already die? Awhhh, no fair! I wanted to discover them first." I finished with a 'hmph' and crossed my arms.

Everyone was confused but then they realized what Oma had meant. They all looked around and started to panic.

Shuichi quickly stood up. "Kaede! She's gone! How didn't I notice??"

I felt my body freeze. Sure, I was joking about a murder.. but it didn't sound okay if it was kaede that we were talking about. She's.. I hope she's okay.

It was making me feel nervous. Why would anyone kill her.. right? They'd really pick HER of all people..? No..no. She's alright..

"Wooow! Look at that! I'm right. I'm actually always right.. but you guys never believe me! What friends you are!"  I said in a confident voice.

"Nyeh.. she might just be asleep." Himiko mumbled while laying her head on the table.

"I swear, if any of you degenerates touched Kaede!-" Tenko started but was cut off.

Shuichi interrupted, "I'll go check on her."
I felt jealous of the fact that Saihara would be the one to check on her.. I mean.. he was her best friend. They're super close, and he basically had a chance at fault to date her. She always seemed so interested in him anyway.

Not like I.. care..
Well.. I mean.. she is one of the people I actually tolerate. I actually enjoy her company. She's honestly one of the only people who tries to look past my lies or facade..
Yeah... I do care.

"No need for that, Mr.deppresso! I'll be the one taking a march for a search party. None of you are welcome to come!~"

And with that, I left in a quick fashion before they could argue.

,,,,,,

After reaching Kaede's dorm, I was growing worried. I mean, Kaede is my friend. Yeah.. that has a good ring to it, but.. it somehow disappoints me..?

I was about to pick the lock, but I realized the door was unlocked..?

Oh god.. No, no, no..

No!

I opened the door, and to my satisfaction, Kaede was there safe.

I felt myself relieved, and it felt as if my body had moved on its own.

"KAEDE!" I cried out in a happy tone as I ran towards her.

Kaede was sitting at her desk, startled at my sudden burst and appearance. She looked.. sweaty? She was also acting weird.. she looked as if she was just caught with murder.