𝕬𝖘𝖒𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖚𝖘 𖤐 (jungwoo) [M]

━━  pet play, controlled orgasm. (sub jungwoo! dom yuta!)

NOTE: this is not exactly bottom yuta, BUT i swear in my continuation of this series there will be top yuta. ALSO i put this in bcs the jungwoo puppy boy agenda shall thrive istg, the concept is immaculate (i also find this insanely hot bcs power bottom yuta>>>>) ━ one time i read this one dowoo puppy play fic and i fucking ascended into another dimension. and yeah.. I'm back so expect some shitt. bye-bye~

━━ 400 words

"of course you can cum, pup, but you can't use your hands,'' Yuta says darkly, carding his slender fingers to the latter's brown mop of hair looking down at how his pathetic little mutt gave him puppy eyes, tears pooling from his eyes, looking far too dazed. dumbed to the point of begging under his feet.

He chuckles.

"you're doing so good, pup, rutting your pitiful cock on shoe, like the filthy slut you are"," he says, malice laced on his tone, eyes turning dark. "you like that baby don't you"

the brunette just mindlessly nods, breathing hitching each thrust he takes.

Harsh fingers yanked his chin back up, and an evil smile spread over the demon's face. "Answer me when I'm asking a question, slut"

The poor boy struggled to nod with how hard their chin was being gripped, tears trickling down to his cheek, the demon's long black nails scratching against his cheek.

"use your words." yuta demanded venom dripping from his words - a stark difference from his usual saccharine-like words he spoke.

"Yes, master. I l-love it so so much" jungwoo cried out, the fiction of his cock and his master's leather shoe against his making him whine pitifully. Jungwoo's movements became more erratic, chasing over his release. So eager so so needy

His hips moved up, back and forth, rutting like a bitch in heat against the bottom of Yuta's shoe, soft moans spilling over his red lips, drool dripping down to his chest.

Catching his release, coming all over the demon's leather shoe, white ropes latching against the leather. Leaving him panting, shivering from his master's deep stare.

Yuta clicked his tongue in disappointment, with a fake pout. "You dirtied my shoe, pup."

"I-i'm sorry master- i d-didn't mean it" he looks down in shame, biting his lips. He can't disappoint his master, he'll get mad.

A soft palm lands on his head, petting his hair. He looked up, a hopeful look in his eyes. He squirmed, the fond stare that the demon gave him left him feeling seen. A blush painted over his cheeks in embarrassment.

"oh baby" Yuta hums, his voice soft and dulcet, Jungwoo wants to melt

"You can make it up to me by cleaning it." the brunette shivered, before nodding eagerly, his hair flopping.

Yuta smiles, his eyes subconsciously swirling blood red.

His puppy was so pretty.