Chapter 2

~A/N~
Omfg I am so sorry my readers! I got my first star yesterday I think and I totally forgot about it before that. Its been almost 2 whole months! I guess my schoolwork and stuff really distracted me and I am just so sorry like ugh. Anyways back to the story!

FLASHBACK

        I was awake in the kitchen and I couldn't help it I wanted to wake Marshal up. But he was so adorable when he stumbles in the kitchen half asleep and trying to startle me or grab his favorite limb... If you are CN what I'm sayin...(;)) and I was about to walk up the stairs to wake him anyways because I really wanted to kiss his face again. All of the sudden Marshey came down the stairs and he was already dressed and he had his Axe strapped to his back.

        "Where are you headed babe?" I asked and he jumped as if he saw a ghost.  And stuttered "uh... I... Um... Im um... Headed to Simone's place..." He made one of the weirdest awkward face I've ever seen and he scratched the back of his head.

        "Well dear have fun and if she hurts you I  always here for everything you need. I'd go nuts on her if I had to." And I did a fake knuckle punch on my face and flinched and fell on the floor as an act. Marshal giggled and came to help me up and kissed my lips and then my neck and I said "Baby, go. Simone is probably waiting for you! We will do that later!" and with that, he winked and walked out. Hmm...

5 hours later

        The door slammed open and poked a hole in the wall where the knob is and there I saw, Marshal, MY MARSHAL. CRYING.

        "Babe what happened to you!" I abandoned my cookies and my open oven and started making my way to him and he simply said "Nothing." In the most straight forward voice he could manage.

        I walked closed and closer to try to comfort him and he looked up at me his eyes were turning deamon and I didn't know what was happening. It all happened so fast. I see a fist coming straight for my nose and I hear a blood curdling crunch. Pain instantly sot through my face and down my spine. I felt the floor and there was weight on me and I opened my eyes in so much pain I could barely manage and I saw Marshal in a half deamon shape coming at me with a new fist. There were so many blows I nearly blacked out but then marshal picked me up and tossed me across the room on the oven I had abandoned and I felt burning but I couldn't get away. I was paralized, I then blacked out.