BHOJ GONE RIGHT

Sati had prepared the food for the guests, the Devtas, sages and gan-jans of Mahadev were waiting for her.

The Gans were eagerly looking at the food, they have been never invited to a feast like this before.

Suddenly Vijaya came and looked at the Gans as an idea crossed her mind. She told Sati that she will help her serve the food.

She went towards the Gans and started tempting them.

"Kya kabhi tum logo ne aisi mithayi dekhi hai ?" Vijaya asked.

"Vijaya jiji yeh aap kya kar rahi hai ?" Sati asked.

"Mai toh keval inhe hum sabhya logo ke bhojan se parichit kara rahi hu." Vijaya said.

"Batao Gan-jano kya tumhe yeh mishthan chahiye ? Ya yeh tarkari ?" Vijaya asked lowly.

Not able to control their temptation the Gans ran towards food, snatching it from each other wrecking havoc. The rest of them stepped aside.

At that moment Amarsri and Srinav entered the dining hall, Vijaya saw them and ran towards them.

"Shreeshaktiswar, raksha kare !" Vijaya said grabbing his right arm.

Suddenly a plate was thrown at them, Srinav jerks his hand off from Vijaya and pulls Amarsri closer to him.

"Priye waha chaliye." Srinav said, Vijaya looked at him with disbelief.

"Vijaya humare saath chalo, yaha chot lag sakti hai." Amarsri said.

Vijaya gave her a fake smile and walked with them. Soon Mahadev entered the hall and Sati ran towards them.

"Mahadev, dekhiye aapke Gan kya kar rahe hai." Sati said.

"Mai jaha se dekh raha hu, yeh sab toh bhoj ka anand utha rahe hai. Dekho sab ke mukh par tripti aur anand ka bhav hai." Mahadev said.

Now Sati could also see that the Gans were enjoying her food, which made her happy that they liked it.

"Mera man kar raha hai ki mai bhi inke saath baith ke khayu." Mahadev said and walked towards the Gans sitting among them.

Seeing that Dev adi dev Mahadev was sitting among the Gans, Indradev along with Devtas and Rishis joined them.

It was a delight to see, Devtas and Rishis eating together with Gans, no feeling of superiority or inferiority

Vijaya couldn't believed that her plan failed, and another thing that boiled her blood was seeing Srinav lovingly feeding a misthan to Amarsri.

"Kaisi devi hai !? Swayam bhojan bhi nahi kar sakti !?" Vijaya muttered.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

SEE I GAVE TWO UPDATES TODAY !

IMPORTANT -

We know that Mata Sati tests Shri Ram...
Rameshwari book ki ek glimpse chahiye ?

MEME -

Although Draupadi never said this, but I can relate

Although Draupadi never said this, but I can relate. #JustArjunLoverThings *chokes on laugh*

---