NEW BEGINNING

After seven years

After seven years.....

Ashwin became one of the best heros. And he own his dream but he failed in his life. His life is not fulfilled without her. His daughter name is Siviya. His son name is sivith. He loves his children very much. Even though he is a great actor, he didn't reveal that he had children. He is keeping them private and safe from the enemies.

It has been seven years he lived without Sivaangi. He missed her terribly. He is living with her thoughts and for his children who is symbol of their precious love. Till now Siviya and Sivith don't know their's mother's face. They used to ask him but he refused because they should not face the pain which he is facing. They both knew that their mother is desmised but they didn't see her.

He was keeping his children safe because till now he didn't find the enemy and the person who got bail for johan..... He knew that they are the only reason for his wife's desmise. He was longing to take revenge on them but he is waiting for the correct time. He wants to know that unknown person behind Johan.

Pugazh and Nandhini got married and they are blessed with a baby boy. Vishal and Nisha are married, they are blessed with twin boy babies. Joha and Siddhu are married, they are blessed with girl baby. Anand also got married and he is blessed with a baby girl.Vinith and Sudha are married but still they are fighting each other. Anwar and vaishali were married but they didn't have children. So Ashwin gave his children to them to safe guard their life and to vanish their thought that they are not having children. The both the children also know that and they both call Anwar and vaishali as amma and appa...... They all used to gather in the village temple festival.... Now they were in a new house in Chennai. He was away from his family because the place reminds her............ His new house is filled with his and her friends.

He became a famous actor and a famous businessman. After the desmise of his wife his family asked him to marry Rejina but he refused...... Even Rejina don't know that he was being blessed with a daughter and a son. He strictly warned his family that no one should say to anyone that he had children. So they didn't say to her.

He refused second marriage because he is still living with her thoughts. She may desmised but still she is alive in his heart. He is living because of her thoughts. So he doesn't want to vanish that by giving a space to another girl. In that he is very determined.

And especially Rejina is a good friend of him. So he didn't want to break that friendship.

Now he is going for a conference meeting. Before every meeting he used to speak with his children and his wife. He had his wife photo in his secret wallet. By seeing that he used to speak with her. In industry as well as in his company, he is a heart throb of many girls. They knew that other than his wife he won't touch any girl. Many girls are loving him as one side love like Rejina...... Few of them were loving him for his money and by seeing his background. Few of them were loving him for his appearance. But no one loved him by his heart like his wife. He is terribly missing his wife, her love and her pampering........ That cannot be replaced by anyone other than his wife.

IN CALL

Siviya: Hello... Daddy

Ak: Hello kutty..... How r u??

Siviya: I am fine daddy.... How r u??? And when will u back?? Me and Sivith were missing u terribly daddy...

On hearing this his eyes we're filled with tears. Because this is the last statement he heard from his wife......

Ak: Ur appa will be soon..... So don't worry.... Where is Sivith??

Siviya: He is playing and torturing grandma and Anwar appa.... Daddy. And he said that he is not in the mood to speak with u daddy.... He is being angry on u ah because u didn't speak with us last three days la so he won't speak with u ah daddy....

This all the things remainded him his wife..... When she is pregnant, he didn't speak with her for one week due to the heavy work. So she also didn't pick the calla for one week. After returning home she fought with him for not speaking with her one week..........

Siviya: Daddy.... Are u there???

Ak: Yes . ... I am here only..... Ok while I am returning what my prince and princess want....

Siviya and Sivith in chorus: Nothing we want first u come home.....

Ak: Someone said they won't speak with me.....

Sivith: That is me only daddy...... I know that u will be engaged in work but please spend a little time with us per day.... We are longing for u daddy......

Ak eyes got blurred with the statement of his son....... As he is longing for his wife whereas his children are longing for him and the love of mother....

Siviya: Yes daddy..... Till now we don't know our mother's appearance.

Sivith: Yes daddy...... From our growth.... We are seeing u as our mother and father.... When u r not their Vaishali amma and Anwar appa is taking care of us.... They are vanishing the thoughts that we are not having mother..... But inside we are longing for her..... We are longing for her love daddy.

Ak don't know what to say...... He also longing for her. But he is determined in not showing the picture of his mother to them because he is seeing her in both of them. And the another reason if they knows their mother's photo, if the enemies ask is this is ur mother.... They may say the truth and the enemies knows that they her children they won't leave. So he denied. He wants atleast to live with them....

Siviya: Daddy are u their???

Ak: Yes da chellam.....

Sivith: Tomorrow a day to remember Daddy..... I know u won't forget.... But we remind u.....

Ak: I knew my little Sivaangi.....

They both giggled....

Siviya: Will you take us daddy.....

Ak: Strictly not allowed....

and disconnected the call.....

WHAT IS THE DAY TO REMEMBER????

WE CAN SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.....

HOPE U GUYS ARE GOOD. I HOPE U WILL SHOWER SAME LOVE AS U SHOWERED FOR PART 1.......

TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE..
WEAR MASK

COMMENT UR REVIEWS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER..... AND DO VOTE FOR IT....

KINDLY COMMENT TO KNOW UR OPINION GUYS.....