HELLO MR. TRAPPED

We all live in a house on fire, no fire department to call; no way out, just the upstairs window to look out of while the fire burns the house down with us trapped, locked in it.

Ravi: I will tell u another secret.

Siv: What??

Ravi: Ur dad Krishna kumar is still alive.

Siv: Don't play with me.

Ravi: Why should I play with u sily girl?? See ur father photo......

She is seeing her father for the first time. Her eyes were blurred due to tears. She felt many times that she didn't know her parents but now she see her father.

She was really happy and at the same time she is worried. She wants to save her husband, her children, her , her little baby in her womb and her father.

Ravi: Enna Mrs. Ashwin kumar. Now what u gonna da?? Whether u gonna save ur husband and ur children or ur father.

Siv: I want to save both of them.

Ravi: That means u and ur little baby will be sent to heaven.

Siv: Oops. R u trying to scare me.... I am really scared.

Ravi: See now u r in my area. If I think I could kill u know itself.

Siv: Before killing me... Just go and see out of the window.

He got up from the chair and went towards the window and saw a huge crowd and many reporters.

Siv: This is Mrs. Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar's power. If u say the truth, I won't do anything. I will take leave from ur company. If not ,I will take further actions.

Ravi: Enna en office ku vanthu enna ye meraturiya... Inga nikurangala ivangala en aalunga oru sodaku potta pothum, nee gaali.

Siv: Enga oru sodaku podu paapom.

Ravi: Enna nakkala unnaku..... Ipo paaru.... Ye kill her and throw her in any river.....

They were standing like a statue. Instead they stood behind her to protect from him.

Siv: Mr. Ravi..... Enna look uh.... Enna un aalunga la en pinnadi nikuranga nu athirchiya paakuriya..... Intha company mattum tha unnadathu..... Mathapadi Inga ula ella employees enga aalunga.
Naa ivlo thuram Inga vanthu un munnadi ivlo thairiyama naa pesuren. Nee apovey yousikka vendam...... Ipo nee olunga unmaya sonni na unnaku nalla thu...... Ilana un ponnu Rejina maathiri ye neeyum Kambi count panna vendiyatha.... Paathuko

Ravi: Enna soldra....

Siv: Ipo sonnathu kekkalaye.... Are u deaf?? Un ponnu US jail la iruka nu sonna

Ravi: Unmaya sollu.....

Siv: Nee solli thana senja.... Aprm epdi unnaku theriyama irukum.... Sari aprm yepdi unmaya solriya ila epdi vasathi.
Then he told the truth were they are. And he tried to escape....

Siv: Enga escape aaga paakuriya.... Un company suthi nala pakkamu police iruku..... Naa unna manichi vitu irupen.... Ana en purushan tha, avana pali vanganu nu sonnaru. Ennaku enoda purushan oda aasai ya neravetha ennaku romba pidikum.

Ravi: Unnaku konjam kuda manasatchi ye ilaya...

Siv: Ooo.... Unnaku manasatchi nu onu irukurathu unnaku theriyum apdinu ennaku ipo tha theriyum.
Sari po un maamiyar veetuku po..... Anga unna mattum kavanika mattanga un kuttali Johan ah yu serthu kavanippanga.... Aprm innoru mukkiyama na vishayam. Thaiya va senju bail la vaangi veliya varatha..... Vantha atha unnaku last day...... Puriyum nu nenaikiren..... Varatta

Then the news spread like a fire in media and it was published by Anwar and Sheelan. Ravi was prisoned by the police, he was put in the cell with Johan.

Johan was arrested by the police by the information of Ashwin. Actually he noticed by Sheelan. He also imprisoned in the cell for the ilegal properties in the small age.

Then she left the company. She was hurried to see her father, husband and her children. Then she reached the Goodowen. Their he saw her husband and children....

Siviya and Sivith: Daddy.... As u said mummy came to save us....

Ak: I said no. Sivaangi be careful....

Siv: Ashwineyy.....

Ak: Relax relax..... We are fine only....

Siv: Dei.... Sheelan kattu avuthu vidu da....

Sheelan: Nee konjam porumaiya iru....

Then he removed the rope and they had a family hug.

Siv: Ashwineyy.... Unkitta onu sollanum...

Ak: Sollu ma.

Siv: Enga appa appa....

Ak: Appa...

Siv: Enga appa uyiroda the irukara.....

Ak: Enna Sivaangi soldra.... Are u serious??

Siv: Ama Ashwineyy.... I have seen his photos I have sent Arjun anna to search him..... After many years I gonna see my father for first time.

Ak: U should be happy for this Sivaangi....

Then Arjun shouted from a room that our father is here only Sivaangi...... By hearing that she was really happy. At that she got a labor pain heavily. Immediately she clutched her husband's hand and held her bump and said

Siv: Ashwin.... Labor pain started.... I can't Ashwineyy....

AK: Maa.... Don't worry hospital is near only we can go there...... Arjun Sivaangi got a labor pain.

Arjun's eyes filled with happy tears after seeing his father. He hugged him and started to scream. Actually his health condition was really very bad because he was their for nearly 26 years.... So he need to check his health. On the other hand Sivaangi also got labor pain.

Arjun: Ok Ashwin...... Be careful. I will take appa also to the hospital.

Then Ashwin informed to his family. Sivith and Siviya were with Sheelan safely....

Sivaangi was taken to the hospital..... The pain is increasing minute by minute. She was screaming that which makes me worried. I held her hand tightly... And said.... " I WILL BE WITH U MAA".... With that she was taken inside...... The sound of crying of her seems increasing more.... This makes me to feel how my mother will undergo the pain while my birth.... For each and every girls it is another life..... I was really worried.

Meanwhile Sivaangi asked me to come inside..... The head of the baby is not coming outside..... She was screaming and asking me to come in. I am unable to see her in this state...... I went inside and held her hand tightly. The doctor started to push her abdomen..... I holding her hand tightly and patting her head.

And the doctor gave a tight push on her abdomen for which she screamed louder with the noise of our children. Soon she fainted due to tiredness..... Happy tears were coming from my eyes.

The doctor said me that we are blessed with a baby boy. The doctor hand over me the child. He is absolute print of Sivaangi..... A placed a gentle forehead kiss in his head.

I went outside by caring him. Everyone carried him and I saw Sivaangi's father coming towards us.....

And everyone welcomed him with a warm hug. Finally we are reunited....

My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what's important to me

******** THE END ********

EVERY STORY HAS A END..... BUT THEIR MAGICAL BOND HAS NEVER HAD A END.