A DAY TO REMEMBER

After speaking to his children, he took his secret wallet and started to speak with his wife

After speaking to his children, he took his secret wallet and started to speak with his wife. Sivaangi I want u beside me, but u r not their now. Today I gonna attend an important meeting. Please wish me. At that time someone patted on his shoulder. That is Anand his partner........

Partner: Enna partner....Ino feel panriya

AK: Epdi partner enna feel panna ma iruka soldra.....Ennayu pilangala yu vitu tu poita poita partner.....

Partner: Enna partner aluriya....

AK: Naa yen partner aluva poren.....Naa aluthu aluthu en kan la ula thani ella vathi pochu.....Now I am a man without any emotions.

Partner: Apdi la sollatha partner.......

Ak: Sari vaa.....meeting time aaguthu.

They both went to the meeting. They got the tender and after that Ashwin went to his house. He freshed up himself and made video call to see his children.

IN CALL

Siviya: Daddy....How was the meeting??

Ak: It went good da....Where is Sivith?

Siviya: He is playing with Thanush daddy

Ak:  Whether Vishal and Nisha came their??

Thanush: Yes Ashwineyy......

On hearing this name he remembers his wife who would call him like this with a smile.

AK: Hey Thanush...Where is Tharan

Tharan: I am here appa.

AK: How r u tharan and thanush??

They both in chorus yes appa, we r fine. Then Siviya fought with them and got the phone from them. Then she started to speak with him.

Siviya: Daddy when will u come back to home daddy??

Ak: Tomorrow da

Sivith: Daddyyyy

AK: Hello sir....What r u doing?? Unga amma maathiri neeyum setta pannitu irukiya

Sivith: No daddy. We are eagerly waiting for ur arrival daddy.

Ak: Ur daddy will come their tomorrow and we can spend some quality time....Deal.

Sivith and Siviya in chorus....Deal daddy

Siviya: That means tomorrow, u r not going to the old house which was brought by mummy ya daddy.

Ak: No da.....I will go their definitely.....After going their I will be their to celebrate ur Birthday.

Sivith: We both are celebrating our birthday for the seventh time without our mom daddy. And tomorrow our mom's seventh rememberance day daddy.

The children were feeling so sad..... Ashwin was speechless. He is missing her more then them. He find his solace in her but now he don't where to find it.

Siviya: At least tomorrow will u show our mother's picture daddy. please......We are unlucky because we couldn't feel her love daddy. Whenever u speak about mummy, we both felt bad that we missed her and we didn't  experience the love of her. 

Sivith:  We couldn't feel her love but at least show us her picture daddy.

This all time he was speech less. He don't know how to comfort them. He itself need a person to console him. But he is determined in not showing the photo of his wife.

Siviya: Daddy

Ak: I will show u, ur mom's photo at right time dear....Ok go and sleep. Good night and sweet dreams.

Siviya and Sivith: Ok daddy, and same to u.....

Ak: Advance happy birthday my dear chellakutties..........

Siviya and Sivith: Thank you daddy.

He disconnected the call and went to bed and thought about the words said by his children. And slowly drifted off to sleep.

Next day he woke up earlier from the sleep and bathed and changed into a Purple color shirt and dhoti. He went to the old house in which they started their life brought by his love. 

He opened the door and in the hall their is a big photo frame of her. Every year he used to come here on this day alone as it is her rememberance day, After her desmise he didn't stay here. He went near the photo frame and started to speak.

Sivaangi it has been one decade of our love. In that I spent three years with u and seven years without u........But in this seven years, I didn't even forget u a single minute. I couldn't accept the truth. Our children are longing to see u and today our children's birthday. Please bless them. After solving the single mystery I will show u them that this ur mother. They are longing for ur love....u know. Today I am going to coimbatore to celebrate our children's birthday. 

Then he went to all around the house. Every place in the house reminds her. 

The kitchen.....She don't know how to cook but She will raise her imaginary collars and say that I am a very good cook. And the kitchen counter reminds that I will make her to sit in the counter and I will cook. In between cooking I will taste her lips and I will tease her but now I can only imagine........Literally my eyes got blurred due to tears.

And the hall remainds me the silly fights between us.

And the dinning table remainds me where I will make u sit in my lap and feed u and u will feed me and we will  eat in a single plate.  Now also I am eating in a single plate but without u.

I went to the first floor of the house it remainds me that u will run around the house to escape from me. And u will hug my arm while walking. But now I am standing alone without u.

And I went to our bedroom, it remainds me our intimacy......And While sleeping u will cuddle into my chest and I will hug u tightly but now I am sleeping without u. I am missing ur embrace where I could find my solace.

I miss u badly......We entered this house by interwining our hands but now I am standing lonely without u by remembering the thoughts of u......

With a heavy heart, he locked the house and went into his car. 

Now he is going to Coimbatore for his Children birthday.

I HOPE NOW U ALL ARE HAPPY, THAT WHICH I WANTED

OK GUYS ............BYE

WE CAN SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER......

FOR TWO DAYS THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES SORRY.......NOW I AM BUSY WITH MY FAMILY. SO PROBABLY FROM MONDAY U CAN EXPECT REGULAR UPDATES....

HOPE U WILL UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION.

COMMENT AND VOTE MUKKIYAM BIGILEY...... 

TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE