MISSED YOU

My husband is my best friend, my greatest support, my biggest comfort, my strongest motivation, my truest smile, my deepest love, my favorite, my forever. He has me. Entirely.

Ashwin and Rejina were in total astonishment

Ashwin and Rejina were in total astonishment. Happy tears were rolling down from Ashwin's eyes. And Rejina was in utter shock.

Siv: Enna Rejina...... U want my husband to marry u??? How does it possible??? I am alive only right.....

Now Rejina can't able to speak. The words were not coming out from her mouth in shock.

Ashwin hugged her tightly and she return it back. They both cried in each other's embrace.

At that time Rejina tried to move from that place, sivaangi held her hand while Rejina moving.

Rejina: Why..... Why are u holding my hand???

Siv: Where are u going??? Are u going to home??

Rejina: y... Yes. Why??? What happened??

Siv: Oo.... Rejina why are u sweating?? Did u do anything wrong or u gonna try anything wrong??

On hearing that she was really shocked.

Siv: Don't worry Rejina.... Now u gonna count the rod in prison be ready for it. See their ur father-in-laws and his relatives were came to take u to their home..... Bye.... Happy life. If u get a chance come and meet me and our family. Bye..... Ashwineyy say bye to her, she is expecting u to say bye....

Ak: Bye...

After that she was arrested by the cops in US.

And Ashwin lifted her in bridal style.... And went to their room.

And cupped her  face, his eyes was fully filled with happy tears. And he wants to know how she is alive.....

Ak: Hey rowdy.... How I missed u?? U know. How u r back?? Why did u make Rejina go to the prison?? How did u know that I am here?? Did u miss me and our children??

Sivaangi smiled at him....

Siv: Actually Rejina had the use of drugs... She had a plan that if u r not agreeing to marry her, she decided to drug u. That was known by me. So I want u to be safe. I went to her room with the cops and found many drugs. And she also had in her hand bag.

U know what.... I know early itself that Rejina fall in love with u. I didn't want to say to u because I don't wanna break u beautiful bond with her. I know u won't marry or think about any girl other than me.

She loved u...... And I will say u another truth. For ur each and every birthday I used to give a gift by using the name of Rejina. Because she also don't know who is giving that gift to u in her name and she didn't take any effort to find who it was that was the benefit for me. I used to send gifts for ur children's birthday also in her name only.