summary

In my world everything is different. Not normal. In my world you can go to an automate, that will give you a phone number of a stranger person. You talk to this person without telling her who you are, because if you tell her.. yes what then? I don't know but I can't risk it. I got a phone number of a guy.. I think.

They said you will meet this person one day in your life without even knowing that it is the same person, you were talking with
and one day after months or maybe years you will know the person more than everyone & you will notice this person is already in your life.

This person is supposed to be your soulmate they said. I don't believe it but I wanted to try it since everyone is doing it.. my friend told me I will get the number of a hot guy but I don't really care. I just hope it won't be a famous person.

Now let me tell you more about myself
I am Dicle, Dicle Ertem but some people call me Güneş -the sun.
I am 23 years old and i will start working in EGO tomorrow. It will be my first day and i am really excited.. don't even know what to weary Maybe i should call Meral- oh Meral is my best friend. She is weird sometimes but she is always here for me and i love her.

If you ask me about love.. i don't know anything about it. I never fell in love before that is why i doubt if it even exists. I went to the so called „love-automate" today although i always made fun of it and said I would never do something like that but today i had a really strong feeling that i should go. Maybe i will meet this person soon..? I doubt it tho but i will see what the world has planned for me.