|7|

Scarlett's POV:
Jack is dragging me to the club again. Well I guess not really dragging since I enjoy it some, but he usually just end up getting high in the bathroom, or drunk and fucks a random girl in here. Whichever comes first.

I've been looking for him for over 30
Minutes and I've called him like 5 times but he won't answer me. I'll just go to the bathroom and Pee to pass the time I think.

While I'm sitting on the toilet I here heels clicking on the floor and the stall beside me closing. I look down and see a mans feet out by the sink,I know what he's in here for.

"I'll be out in just a second," I hear an annoying high pitched voice echo in the small room. I can still see the mans feet but for Some reason he doesn't reply. Maybe he can't stand her voice either.

I open the stall door and head over to the sink but when look up I see someone staring at me.

"Harry?" I ask taken aback.

"Hey," he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

"What are you doing here?" I ask stupidly.

"Uh it's a club," he laughs at my stupid question.

"Oh right." I trail off, "are you here alone?"

"No I'm with my friend Zayn," he nods his head.

"That's cool," I look around awkwardly.

"You?" He asks.

"Oh I'm here with my boyfriend." I forget that I told him About jack.

"Oh James is it?"

"Jack," I correct him.

"Harry who are you talking to out there?" The annoying voice pierces my ear drums. But Harry doesn't reply and he beckons me out of the bathroom.

"Her voice is so annoying," we both say in unison and burst out laughing once we get out of the cramped bathroom.

"Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that."

When I turn my head to look around the club I see Jack making out with a girl only 10 feet away from me.

"What's wrong?" I assume Harry notices me staring at them.

"That's jack," I point to my cheating boyfriend.

"Oh," is all he manages to say. And with a pause he continues, "fuck him, he obviously doesn't care about you so why don't you find someone who does." He looks at me lustfully.

"Like you?" I can't tell what he's suggesting.

"That's not what I meant at all," he shakes his head. "We're in a club full of guys I'm sure you can find someone," he nudges me gently. We sit there in a comfortable silence for a few seconds with both of us just glancing around.

"You know what I just realized?" He asks me.

"And what's that?"

"I don't even know your name," he lets out a soft, breathy laugh.

"Oh," I laugh along with him, "it's Scarlett, but some people just call me Scar," he doesn't speak, he only nods his head.

"I should probably go find my friends," he looks around the crowded club.

"Oh I can help," I offer, wanting to talk to him more.

"That's fine."

"You sure?" I ask hoping he'll change his mind.

"Yeah," but he doesn't walk away immediately, "look scar...lett, I don't want you to get the wrong impression," he looks intently at me, "it's just that I don't mix business with with my private life you know. And just your grandfather and that whole situation. It's just, I... We could never be anything." I don't know what's making him say all this, I never said I liked him and I really don't, he just intrigues me and I wanted to get to know him more so he needs to chill.

"You need to chill, I wasn't even thinking about it like that, I was just looking for a friend of like an acquaintances nothing that deep, good luck finding your friends though," I walk away before he can say anything else.

Harry's POV:
I probably didn't need to be like that with Scarlett but I just really want her to get the message and not think anything can happen with us. Dating the granddaughter of a man I do a business like this with, just never works out, and believe me I've tried. But maybe she really just wanted a friend and I made a big deal out of nothing. I really do just need to chill.

I scan the club for the black beanie Zayn wore out of the house but find a head of blonde hair instead.

"Hey Niall," I pat him on the back to get his attention.

"Oh hey bro. I've been looking for you," he turns around to face me. He has a bottle in one hand and some powder in the other.

"Uh Niall?" I nod my head toward the small bag of white powder in his hand. I didn't know he was into that stuff.

"Oh no, it's not mine," he shakes his head vigorously.

"I bet you wanted some though," he winks at me, but I don't know what he's referring to.

"Why would I want... Cocaine is it?"

"Yeah. And Zayn told me about you."

"Told you what?" I ask cluelessly.

"About you know, what you do," he says vaguely.

"And what do I do?" I ask impatiently.

"That you're a drug dealer." My jaw falls open slightly. Oh right I forgot about that.

"Zayn told you?" Why would he do that, now I know I could never tell him what I really do or he'll have my ass in jail.

"Yeah, but you won't tell him I told you right?"

"Of course not."

******
A/N: I really hope you guys liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment what you think, but fr vote please lol .xx
~Melissa