chapter eight pt.1

Nathans POV
Saturday 2:17pm
TW:

He's pissed off from Thursdays incident still, and being at the school didn't help his mood. He is working on finishing grading papers, just wanting to get all this shit done and over with so he can go to the bar. Something pulled him out of his concentration, a ding from his computer.

1 message from Bailey Bates.

That changed his mood. He opens the email, a little note and attachment in it.

Good Afternoon Mr. Gardner,
I have been hard at work on the assignment, and I was hoping that you would look it over, and tell me what you think.
1 attachment
Have a lovely day ;)
- Bailey <3

She knows what she does to me. He groans, becoming hard in his pants. He writes a reply back.

Hello Ms. Bates,
I am at my office currently grading papers, so if you'd like to come and have a meeting about it then, my doors are open.
-Mr. Gardner

She replies quite quickly, like she was waiting for this.

Ill be there :)
-B

He smirks to himself, leaning back into his chair. Now this was gonna be stress relieving.

An: here's a pt. 1 out of chapter 8! Pt.2 will be Baileys POV and have all the good stuff in it. I'm deeply sorry for not posting sooner, schools beating my ass. But I'll try to update more frequently! Bye lovelies!
-Rye<3