Welcome!

Welcome to The Fantasy Community. 

We opened in June 2020 and shut down in November 2020 after our account was shut down multiple times. We are opening again now! 

Here are a list of the shops that will be operating here:

Wizard Reviews:
Get your book reviewed by a team of wonderful writers that can help you improve your writing.

Unicorn Graphics:
Get a banner, aesthetic, cover, and more from our team of designers.

Pegasus Plot Help:
Writing a book is so hard, and there's so much that goes into it. If you need any help with your story, plotline, or if you're struggling with writers block, this is the place for you.

Basilisk Descriptions:
A description might be the hardest thing while setting up your book. We can help you write a great description for your book that will get you more readers!

Devil Beta Readers + Editors:
Here, we can help you with two things! First, you can get a beta reader to give you feedback on your book before you publish it. The second thing you can do is get your book edited for grammar, punctuation, spelling, flow, and other technicalities to enhance your writing!!

Dragon Promoters:
Get more recognition and let us promote your book across Wattpad.

Angel Account Helpers:
Your account is what brings people to read your books! Your profile basically conveys who you are, since your readers won't actually get to know you in person. Let us help you improve your profile to show who you are, getting you more readers and more friends on Wattpad.

Vampire Title Creators:
Creating a title might just be the hardest thing to come up with. It needs to summarize your work, and that's really hard! We can help you with finding the perfect title for your work, whether it's poetry, a song, a book, or anything else.

Siren Playlists: 
Let us help you in creating a playlist for your writing that fits the mood, and that you can share with your readers.

There will be more coming!