❄︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐲❄︎

-- Jaxx's P.O.V---

It was the next morning. I could feel the warm sensation of the sun beaming on my face. Waking up, I could hear what sounded like footsteps going towards my bedroom door. A knock on my door? Who could it be? And to my surprise, it was Sora.

Sora:"Hi!"

Jaxx:"Hi?"

Sora:"I wanted to remind you that we have to record today.

Jaxx:"Okay? I didn't need to be, I already know."

Sora:"Okay Sheesh. Your moody as heck."

Jaxx:"Whatever. Are you gonna go or?.."

Sora:"Alright I'm going! Bye I guess."

--Jaxx's P.O.V--

Okay I have to admit, that was kinda rude of me. But it's not my fault he's SO annoying. He just bothers me so much! If I'm being honest here, I actually don't know why I hate him. It's just something that makes me so angry at him.

--Jade's P.O.V--

I was just eating my grass that I hand-picked from the back garden when all of a sudden, Sora cam storming down the stairs - almost knocking light off the stairs. It's only been a while and he's already upset. I went to check is Sora was okay although I was quite annoyed that I didn't get to finish my plate of grass.

--No one's P.O.V--

Jade:"What's up?"

Sora:"Nothing."

Jade:"That was the best lie I've ever heard! Now tell me.

Sora sighs.

Sora:"It's Jaxx. He's just being so rude to me even though I've done nothing wrong! I just want him to stop. I probably sound dramatic because I've only been here for a night.

Jade sits there could confused. She never heard Jaxx being to anyone, well only when he is being sarcastic.

Jade:"Don't worry! Once you get to know him, he'll eventually become nicer.

Sora:"I hope so..."

Just as Drake was about to meet Jade in the kitchen, Sora ran past him knocking him over.

Drake:"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

Jade:"Hey! Calm down, he's not his best right now."

Drake:"Why? What happened?"

Jade:"You'll see."

Ever since that day, Jaxx and Sora has been constantly fighting and the squad would always cut the scenes because of that. It's not until they saw the comment section on YouTube.

ᴛ.ʙ.ᴄ