⁂ᵗʰᵉ𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦⁂

--Alex's P.O.V--

It was the next day and the challenge finally ended. Drake and Jade were now a couple. It was no suprise to me and the squad, they've always been really close. So with Charli and Light. All we're left with is Jaxx and Sora. And don't worry, Levi and Luca took a shower.

--3rd person--

Zach:"So how was it?"

Jade:"It was fun, even though we got bored quite a lot.

Charli:"Guys!"

Jaxx:"What's up?"

Charli:"Who wants to watch a movie?"

Everyone:"Me!"

Drake:"What movie is it?"

Charli:"The new movie Cruella!"

Sora:"Actually I'll sit this one out."

Jaxx:"C'mon it's not that scary."

Sora:"Tell that to the killer Dalmatians."

Zach:"What do you want to watch then Luca?"

Luca:"Who called my name?" (LMAO SORRY)

Zach:"NO ONE! Anyways."

Drake:"Okay Cruella it is."

Sora:"Ah shit."

Alex:"Sora mind your language."

Luca:"When's the movie?"

Charli:"8 am. And the movie is 2 hours long.

Sora:"Let's just get this done and over with."

Everyone started setting everything up. Charli and Luca were in charge of the blankets and pillows, Alex, Zach and Jaxx were of the movie and Sora, Drake and Jade were in charge of the food.

--Drake's P.O.V--

I was in charge of the popcorn, Jade was the drinks and Sora was the snacks. I look over my shoulder to Sora and he's not doing anything. I didn't care but Jade started to shout at him saying how lazy and useless he was. No emotion were shown. She finally gave up for about a minute until I heard a slap that was as loud as an air horn. I quickly turn my head around to see Sora holding his red cheek and Jade looking at him in irritation.

--3rd person--

Drake:"Jade what the hell!?

Jade:"Do you not see him!? He's not doing anything!

Sora:"That's because I'm not watching the movie!

Jade:"WELL YOUR STILL HELPING!"

Sora:"HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT YOUR STUPID LITTLE MOUTH AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!"

Jade:"FINE BY ME! OH AND BY THE WAY."

She grabbed his scarf and threw it on the ground and stamped on it repetitively. He watched in horror.

Jade:"What do you have to say about that! HAH. THAT'S RIGHT, NOTHING!

Nothing came out of his mouth. His mouth gaping open as he picked his scarf in his hand. Then he spoke in his shaky voice.

Sora:"This was from my Grandma... before she died. I promised I'd never lose it or take it off. I broke it...twice."

Jade looked at Drake in dismay, not believing what she just heard. Then turned back to Sora, who was still looking at his scarf depressingly.

Jade:"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry-"

Sora:"Forget it. I'll help whether I like it or not.

So he did. He put on his scarf and started working on the snacks. Drake and Jade also went back to work. Everytime they would look over to Sora, they could see the scarlet-red cheek.

-At 8am-

T.B.C

I'll try and post more often I promise! See ya!