༒︎𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌༒︎

--No one's P.O.V--

Both groups searched for him relentlessly for hours and hours but...there was no sign of him. The only thing left of him was his white and Cyan scarf. Hoping that he'll appear tomorrow, they drove back home. It was getting late anyways.

--Alex's P.O.V--

Me and Zach are in our bedroom discussing how we should find Sora.

-3rd person-

Zach:"Can't we just call the police?"

Alex:"What of they can't find him, besides he couldn't ran off that far. He must be somewhere within the woods.

Zach:"Maybe your right Princess, the woods doesn't stretch out far anyways.

Alex:"So the woods it is. I sure hope he's okay.."

Zach:"Don't worry he'll be okay Princess, now have a goodnight rest.

Alex:"Okay..See ya tomorrow morning."

Zach:"Goodnight."

~The next day-
*+--------------------------------------------------------------------+*

--No one's P.O.V--

Alex announced that they should go back to the park and search in the woods. They all agreed and got ready. When they arrived, all of them organised eachother of what group they in yesterday and started searching.

--Charli's P.O.V--

I look everywhere. Behind bushes and trees, unde benches and even rocks. Still no sign. I look over to light and I see him sitting down with his hands in his face so I go over to him.

Charli:"What's wrong?"

Light:"If I never suggested to go to this park, this would've never happened."

Charli:"Hey, don't be so harsh on yourself, I'm sure we'll find him."

I didn't know what came over me, but I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and walked away. He blushed.

~Hours later (7pm)~
*+--------------------------------------------------------------------+*
--No one's P.O.V--

They rested and searched, rested and searched. All hope was lost until they heard their names being called out. They looked over their shoulders- overfilled with Joy they sprinted up to them and hugged them - telling them how much they missed them and how worried they were. Jaxx stepped infront of them.

Jaxx:"Welcome back, Sora.

He handed back the Cyan and white scarf and hugged him tightly, Sora hugged him back.

Sora:"Thank you, my dear rival."

T.B.C

Hi! :D