Chapter One

It was just a normal day at Oak Tree Lakes High School. Skyler, the most popular girl in school, was at her locker when Amber, her best friend walked up.

"Hey, Sky" she said. But as soon as she said that Sky starts crying about her dog, Phenix, dying that weekend. As Skyler was crying I came walking up comforting her with $200. Money is the only way to cheer Skylar up, that and her boyfriend Parker. Speaking of Parker here he comes now.

"Hey babe, I missed you. Are you okay?" Parker said. I always wondered why Parker said I missed you when they see each other every day, even on the weekends. It annoys the shit out of me.....

"YOUR SUCH A BITCH YOU KNOW THAT, PARKER. WE ARE DONE. I HATE YOU. MY DOG DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!" Skylar screamed. Holy shit. So apparently Parker was watching Phenix this weekend because Skylar went on a trip. But since Parker was mad at Skyler for leaving without him, he purposely fed her rat poisoning.

"WELL THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN ME ON THE VACATION!" Parker screamed back. Right then in there Parker walked over to me and kissed me right in front of Skylar. She stomped away in disgust while I just stood there kissing him back. Hey its not like shes dating him. From that point me and Parker were dating and having a great time.

***
After school, I got a text from Skyler.

I know it wasn't your fault. I should have guessed that he liked you more than me. He always talks about you. But hey no hard feelings, I was wondering if you wanted to go get a puppy with me.

Oh thank god. If Skyler was mad at me my school life would be a living hell. Hopefully she is not lying. But she better not ruin my relationship with Parker.

Hey, I would love to. Let me tell my mom. Meet me outside in 10 mins.
I replied. Another puppy is she crazy. Well I am going to invite Parker and say for him to meet me and her there. That way we can be together to rub it in her face about her love. BEEP BEEP BEEP. He texted back.

I WOULD LOVE TO. I HOPE SKYLER WILL LOVE WHATS COMING AT HER.

Yay! I love Parker so much. I just hope Skyler won't try to ruin our relationship. Its not like she will she already has another boyfriend. She is such a slut. Amber is only friends with her because Amber doesn't want to get bullied. I call her group a possi. Theres Amber, Chanel (which is me), her, Riley, Peyton, and Reagan. They are all pretty and rich and get whatever they want. They know that if they slip up and make a mistake they will have to try to win Skyler back before she starts shit.

****
At Puppy Palace, Skyler is happy to see everyone there. I got a text from Parker saying he would be here in 1 minute. Scratch that he is here and Skyler has already spotted him. She looks mad.

"CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I AM HERE TO GET A NEW PUPPY SINCE YOU KILLED PHENIX."Skyler screamed. Not again. She is making a scene and if it gets any worse we could get kicked out. Luckily Riley was able to calm Skyler down. But then Patrick spit back.
"I am not here for you. I am here for Chanel. My girlfriend, and if you have a problem with me then fight me. Bitch." Parker said. He said it so calmly that I kinda wondered if he wasn't really mad at Skyler. I was expecting screaming and fighting.
"I AM DONE WITH YOU," Skyler screamed. Then lunged at Parker and knocked him to the ground. When Skyler got up she kicked him in the stomach and then said to him,
"Thats for killing my dog and calling me a bitch." I crouched down and called a ambulance. Once Parker was on his way to the hospital, Skyler made me buy a dog. I bought 2 one for me and one for Parker. I went home in Parker's car since he left it there. Today was just such a big day and Parker got the worst of it. I visited Parker on my way home. I met his mom, and told her about me having the car and what exactly happened. She was so mad that she called Skyler's mom. She stepped outside of the hospital and all I could hear was yelling. Parker scared me when he said hi.

"Hey whats up? How do you feel? I am so sorry I should have never brought you into this." I said. There was so much guilt building up inside I just wanted to cry. I feel really responsible for what happened to Parker.

"Hey, it's not your fault. Just what ever happens I still love you." Parker said.

"What ever happens? Nothing will happen to you. I love you. I will make sure of it. But Skyler will try to do something. I will stay here to protect their you, and nothing can change my answer. You understand," I said. He nodded. As long as he is safe I am happy. Since his mother will stay here tonight I will go home and get some sleep. Parker fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him, so I kissed him on the forehead. Then I left.