Chapter 3

It was homecoming night. Parker had healed from his injuries and we were dancing on the dance when someone ruined everything.
**********
4 hours earlier.
Me and Parker were at his house making out when I git a phone caller. I almost gagged when I saw the caller ID. It was Skyler. I stopped kissing Parker and answered the phone. She was crying about someone in her family being shot and they died. I was able to calm her down and told her to just take a nap.

I went back to kissing Parker when he got a phone call. Damn these phones. It was also from Skyler this time she was wanting him back. He almost puked when she said that. Now I had always been prettier then her. She had blonde curled hair, cute freckles on her face, a nice tan, and a great sense of fashion, little humor and stupidness. Me on the other hand had black curled hair, no freckles but blue eyes, slim and tall, really nice tan, and had a great sense of fashion, humor , and I am smart. She was nothing like me.
*********

So, I heard that Skyler didn't win prom princess. But she has to say who did win. Oh shit, I know Skyler and she will literally rip the crown right off the poor girls head and run away with it. Then every one would hate her.

*******
20:00 mins. before prom me and Parker are already here making sure everything is ready. Then my phone vibrated.

Meet me by our favorite spot now.
My favorite spot? The only favorite spot I know about is the one Skyler, me and the rest of our possi goes to. Crap if Skyler is going to try and stall us I am not going. So, I told Parker where I was going and he told me to be careful. I gave him a kiss and left. I got in my escalade and drove to the abandoned house that me and the possi. I met up with the girls and we started to get scared when there was a shadow coming from the shed and it was a male. The shadow quickly turned into a man covered in blood. Then he ran the opposite way of us.

We slowly walked to the shed. It was dark. I got a flashlight on my phone and we saw a dead body.