Chapter Two

The next day I went to school because Parker's mother took off. Skyler gave me a look like she didn't want to be my friend any more. But whatever I have Parker and thats all I need. Amber, Riley, Peyton, and Reagan walked over to me and told me that Skyler doesn't want to be my friend. But since the rest of the possi was only friends because I was friends with her they left her and became a possi with me.

We became the most popular people in the school everybody loved us. Skyler though had some tricks up her sleeve. I left early to go see Parker and how he was doing. The doctor said the kicks were so hard that it broke his rib. My poor baby. The doctor also said that it would heal soon. Parker is able to stay at home and heal there.

****
Saturday
They next day, the girls and I went to a cafe and had coffee. Skyler was there. She was dressed in her pjs and makeup running down her face. She looks like she has been crying all night. Oh shit, she is walking over.

"Just to let you know, you are the reason of me crying. I also wanted to let you know that I will be running for prom queen and will win," she said with a sniffle. She went out to her car and drove away. Prom queen is she crazy. She doesn't stand a chance. The girls and I had to go get new dresses.

****
After 3 hours of shopping, I found the perfect one. Its long, pink and white, and is a little frilly. The other girls got nice ones, too. Parker has healed a little bit but by next week he will be fine. He has already asked me and all the other girls have dates, also.

I drive the girls home with their dresses. Then I drove to Parkers house to check up on him. He is doing so much better but he won't be able to have any one home for the next few days.

"Hey, babe. How you feelin..." Then I was cut of by a creek of the door down stairs. Parker got scared and I got him up and hid him. I slowly walked downstairs without a noise and grabbed a knife. I saw a glimpse of the person. IT WAS SKYLER. If that bitch hurts her I will kill her. I ran upstairs and got Parker up and got him outside in the car. I ran back inside and got some bed sheets and his medicine. He was going to sleep over at my house, just in case she came back.