Chapter 2

TW- Sexual Harassment, Fighting

Amity POV

I'm in my first period looking out the window and thinking about that girl, I didn't mean to get angry and kick her, and now I feel bad but right now I can't apologize. "Ms. Blight you seem unfocused why don't you come up here and solve this problem." I look towards the teacher as the whole class was looking at me.

I stand up and walk to the front of the room. As I did that the door swung open and in walked the same girl, I don't remember her name to clearly other than it starting with an L.

The teacher looked at her and asked "what's your name and reason for being late?" the girl walked to an empty seat and sat down. "Luz Noceda, and I just got lost." the teacher nodded and motioned for me to continue.

Cole was in this class as well so hopefully he isn't awake to have seen her walk in, I check behind myself and there he was, past out on the desk next to mine. I smiled and continued the work on the bored.

When I finished I put the piece of chalk down and walked back to my desk smiling, knowing I got it right. "Good job Ms. Blight." the teacher said smiling at me.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, as I scanned the room I came across the girl from earlier smiling at me, she waved at me but I looked away.

After Class

I walked out of the class with my hand in Cole's. He spun me around and laughed. "Hey since we have a free period let me show you something." I smiled and nodded, he rushed over to what looked like a janitors closet and pushed me inside. He walked right in after.

"So why are we in here babe?" I asked confused in my current situation. I saw him pull his belt off and my eyes widened. "Well were seniors now so I wanna have fun with my girlfriend." I looked at him worried as he pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck.

"H-hey please stop I don't wanna do this." I felt him bite down on my neck and I let out a little help at the contact. He then proceeded to lift my arms over my head and attempt to remove my shirt, but I slapped his hands away.

"Don't make any fucking noise so I won't hurt you." my eyes widened and I nodded my head. He moved down to my skirt and removed it as well as my underwear.

Before he could touch me in anyway the janitors door slammed open and the girl from earlier grabbed Cole and ripped him away from me. She took off her hoodie and gave it to me. "Cover yourself up and get out of here." I did as she said and once I ran out of the closet I could see her punching his face.

Luz POV

I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom and they agreed so I got up and left. As I was walking there I could here whimpering from the Janitors closet, so I did what some idiot would do and slammed the door open. Only to see that Blight girl and her boyfriend, she looked scared so I grabbed the guy and pulled him away from her.

Her skirt and underwear were on the ground so I handed her my hoodie to cover up with. "Cover yourself up and get out of here." is all I could say before the boy punched me across the face. So I began rapidly punching him across his face. My body was still hurting from this morning but I didn't care and kept punching him.

After A While

I looked at him and it seemed like he was past out so I grabbed the girls clothes and locked the janitors closet. Running to the nurses office where the girl was. "H-hey Blight here." I said out of breath and in extreme pain. My knuckles were bloodied and my nose and lip were bleeding again, I also probably had a bruised rib from this morning.

I saw her smile as she grabbed her clothes and rushed into the bathroom to change.

After a while she came out fully clothed and smiling, which for some odd reason made me smile. She rushed over to me and guided me to one of the nursing beds. "Your bleeding again, are you ok?" she said as I sat on the bed.

"Ya I'm fine, are you? And I'm sorry if I interrupted anything with you and your boyfriend back there, you just sounded scared." she smiled and gave me a hug. "Well my ex boyfriend just apparently dated me this whole time so he can get into my pants." I shook my head in disgust as she pulled away from the hug. "That is disgusting." I said, before passing out.

Brb gonna sleep lol