Chapter 5

Amity POV

"No Noceda, now let me go home."

"I will, just please let me walk you, I won't bother you anymore if you just... Just this once let me walk you." she put her hands together like she was praying to me.

"That's weird... Stop doing that." I replied, feeling uncomfortable with the way she was 'begging'.

"Don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't look at me." I walked out her house and began walking to my own, then heard her feet catch up behind me.

A few moments later

We were both quietly walking through the woods, a few more blocks... Or trees, to my house when all of a sudden we heard this rustling and then this guy popped out of the woods. He was wearing this black shirt with blue sleeves with a mask and had dark skin.

"Hey you two, I finally caught up to you both."

Luz POV

I grab Amity and push her behind me.

"Listen creep, go fuck off somewhere else, we don't want to start trouble." I felt Amity smack my arm after I grabbed her, causing me to flinch slightly after my sentence.

"Aw come on." He stepped forward. "I mean no harm... I just want your friend here to show me some... Illusions of her own." I quickly froze, hearing him say that.

"Illusions... Wait." Amity walked up to the guy and pulled his mask off.

"Augustus."

I gulped and looked at Gus, then back at Amity.

"Who planned this?"

Gus quickly pointed his finger towards me.

"HEY! You said you wouldn't snitch!" I shouted.

"She's scary!" He shouted back. Amity looked at me and walked up to me, then quickly slapped me across the face.

"Why the fuck is he here, spill it." She said with a serious tone, causing me to gulp.

"Well I thought that he could 'fight' me and I would win... Then I would seem as a hero to you and you wouldn't be such a dick around me even after I saved you..." I said a little to quickly. I saw Amity's face go a little pink but it quickly vanished.

"Maybe I have a reason for the way I act towards you." She wiped herself off... Even though there was nothing there and started walking towards her house again.

I felt Gus pat my back and sigh.

"You tried dude."

"You couldn't keep the word 'Illusion' out of your mouth? Dumbass-"

There we go another chapter :D. Thank you for all the love and support!

I haven't proof read this, so I apologize for grammer or spelling mistakes.