Chapter 2

10 months later...

"Aww Celinda they're adorable!" my best friend Cameron squealed as she tickled my twins that were now lying, or rather rolling around, on my bed.

"I know right! I'm just sad that their father was a horrible man... He doesn't deserve the title of the father of these angels," I replied at first excitedly then sadly. 

"It's okay Cel, he doesn't have to know that these are his beautiful gifts from God. And they don't need to know how horrible a man their father was either. I'm sure we'll find you a better man," Cameron said as she tried to comfort me.

"Mmm... Easier said than done. Who would want a 18 year old girl with 2 kids as their wife? Wes really was a horrible man... He left me hurt when I needed him most, and he ruined my future as well. And then he had the nerve to tell me not to abort the children! Not that I would have anyway, but still!" I replied as I got angrier and angrier at the man I used to, and still do, love. 

He was so nice, always there for me when I was hurt. He was the one I turned to for comfort and advice. I loved him with all my heart, I gave my whole life to him, and he crushed my future with just a few words. 'I don't want to be with you anymore.' I thought he was a good man, I really did. But now that I think back, there were always the times when he would ignore me for hours on end then come up with a lame excuse that I will always foolishly believe. He was probably avoiding me... Maybe he didn't love me as much as I love him... Maybe-

"EARTH TO CELINDA!" I heard Cam shout in my ear.

"Huh what what what's happening are my babies alright?" I cried as I panicked due to the sudden shock of being shouted in my ear.

"They're alright, but I'm guessing you're not? Thinking about him again? Please, Cel, stop thinking about him! It's already been 10 months! Get over him! Only then would you really be able to carry out your revenge on him!" Cam told me as she pursed her lips at me.

"Ah yes... The plan... He's in for such a jolly time!" I smirked as I thought of the master plan that'll make his life miserable. Everything was already planned and prepared, I just needed to wait a while more till I can carry it out...

"Yes... THE PLAN. Don't worry I'll always be right beside you when you carry it out, and your mother would make sure the twins are alright. Speaking of which, you should really thank your mother for accepting the fact that you were pregnant at 18 and agreeing to take care of your kids instead of flipping out and throwing a fuss, saying she'll disown you or something," Cam started ranting again.

"Yea, I guess she's a great mom, isn't she? But then again, she had me when she was only 20, so I guess she can understand?" I replied, cutting Cameron off before she starts ranting full out, which usually end up in me spacing out again and thinking about Wesley again.

Cameron nodded and opened her mouth to speak again but she was cut off by the twins' wailing and a horrible stench. Looks like they needed a change of diapers again. I sighed. Being a mom really was hard work, especially with twins. 

"You take care of Mia and I take care of Aaron?" Cam asked me as she looked at the twins.

I nodded and then went to get new diapers from the cupboard opposite my king sized bed, which my mom had gotten for me once she found out I was pregnant so the twins had space to move instead of being confined in a miniature cot. I don't get it really, why confine kids in spaces so small? They aren't non living things and they do move too. I know there's the possibility of them falling off the bed, but just add barricades on bigger beds and they'll be fine. This way, I'll be closer to my kids too, sleeping together with them. 

"CELINDA! MIA!" Cameron shouted in my ear again.

I looked up to see her done with Aaron's diaper while Mia was still wailing beside him. My mouth formed an 'o' as I realised that I spaced out again, but thankfully this time it isn't due to Wesley thoughts. I hurried to my bed and changed Mia's diaper, cringing due to the smell I still wasn't used to and dumping the used diaper away in the trash outside.

I can't wait to carry out my revenge. I bet Wesley won't see this coming his way though. Just thinking about it brings a smirk to my face. Wesley darling, just you wait.