Chapter 1

1 month later...

"Oh shit," I mumbled as I ran to the toilet again. Pregnancy really does its thing to me. This was the third time I've went to the toilet in an hour. I guess what they say about having frequent urination when you're pregnant is true after all. I still can't get used to the fact that I was pregnant. And that the child's father had left me.

How could he do this to me? He promised me that even if he got me pregnant, he wouldn't leave me. I foolishly believed all the crap he had fed me. This was what Cameron meant when she told me that I believed people too easily... That he was targeting me because I trusted so easily. Who knows what other lies that he had told me? Maybe he was even seeing other girls outside and getting them pregnant... Then leaving them when he finds out they're pregnant, just like how he left me.

He had left me broken, when I've needed his comfort more than ever. He ruined my future by leaving me, leaving me dirty and used. Claimed me then abandoned me, throwing me away like a used rag that no one else would want again. 

Who knows what other poor girls he would fool again with his sweet words? I have to teach him a lesson... He can't just continue like that. He can't just use a girl any way he want then throw her away when she's already tainted and no other men would want her. He should never be allowed to do that to any girls in the entire world.

I have to take revenge, yes, I do. I have to stop him. I have to teach him a lesson he will never forget. I have to make him sorry for what he has done to me. I have to make sure he never does anything similar to any other girl again. Yes, I have to. And I can. Unleash all my anger, hurt, sadness and hate onto him, inflict a similar amount of pain on him. That'll teach him. That'll teach him not to mess with girls, especially not this one.

I won't let this go. Heck, the last thing I'll do would be anything but that. I'll make sure he suffers like how he made me suffer. I'll make him regret this. Yes, I will do just that. Through my grief, a small smirk was able to squeeze it's way through the small holes and started forming on my face. I started formulating a plan in my head. A plan that'll make him regret what he did to me. A plan that'll make him remember for life to not use girls. A genius masterplan... All complete with a little help from Cameron as well as my child, or rather his child. Oh, Wesley, how wrong you were when you thought that I was weak and gullible. I'm going to prove to you that I am far from weak. I'm going to give you the lesson of your life. Just sit back and enjoy the ride... Though that's probably going to be far from what you'll actually be doing...

"Urghhh," I groaned as I ran to the toilet again, interrupting my train of thought. These frequent urinations were seriously taking its toll on me. Nevertheless, Wesley will get it, whether he likes it or not. He messed with the wrong girl this time.