five

MY DARLING PLEASE DON'T GO

mikey and i both sat down on a random wood, i sat behind him and hugged him softly. occasionally i'd play with his hair or whisper random things to him.

my period was arriving soon and i was already getting bad period cramps and being cold would only add to the fire, so he allowed me to hug him. not that he wouldn't, he probably wants to look all cool in front of his friends and not have a girl treat him as a baby.

hes soo warm and nice, he doesn't wear any perfumes, he just smells like normal mikey. yummy and dorayaki.

they were discussing the fight with meobius as i continued to play with his hair, both my thighs on either sides of his legs.

takemichi came running in, interrupting their discussing, my dazed stare and petting.

"mikey-kun!"

"yo, takemitchy. what's wrong?" he replied from in front of me.

"sorry, but we're discussing something really important right now." draken replied cooly.

i stopped what i was doing and peeked from behind the blond fry and saw takemichi approaching us, "takemitchy!! hii~"

"could you call off this fight with meobius?" takemichi said bravely.

"what?"

"huh??"

....

pah harshly threw takemichi to the ground as said one groaned in pain. immediately i stood up but mikey put his hand before me, not allowing me to step in.

"get lost. say another word and i'll murder you." pah glared harshly, "i got it draken. i won't rush into anything. whats the plan of attack?"

"you can't!! you can't fight with meobius!!" in just a few seconds pah was already in front of takemichi, punching him.

i finally snapped out of my gaze and rushed towards them, "stop you moron, don't touch takemitchy!" i said as i held pah back, "i understand you're frustrated and i agree with where you're coming from, but don't beat him up."

mikey quickly interrupted us, "takemitchy, you've already made your case," i walked back to mikey and sat behind him again in the last position. my cramps were starting to hurt even more after getting up, "we're going to fight meobius. you don't understand. once i've made up my mind, its gonna happen."

i just blocked everything out since i was too tired and shoved my head into the blond fry's neck.

"sorry to interrupt your little catfight!" someone unfamiliar shouted which quickly woke me up.

"meobius this...meobius that....

would you mind keeping our name outta your mouths?"

some random blondie with an ugly hair style approached us as i groaned from behind mikey. what nooow?????????????????

"i heard you were gonna pick a fight with us...." suddenly behind him emerged a bunch of guys with white uniform, "so i thought i'd bring the fight to you."

"mikey-chan!

this is war, baby!"

me and mikey both stood up from out previous comfortable position, i slowly walked behind draken and clutched his shirt and groaned in pain, "man i just wanna go home....i'm gonna beat everyone half to death here for doing this to me..."

the leader of moebius or whatever was taunting mikey and saying random kindergarten roasts he probably got off of google or something.

"hey, who the hell do you think you're gawking at, huh?"