introduction

Jules

hello, my name is Julianna Grace Leblanc but i go by Jules. i am 18 years old and i live in Los Angeles California.

i live a pretty normal life, nothing really bad ever happens around here often. i go to school, get good grades, go home to my loving family, and re-live it all over again every single day.

i dont have many friends if i am being honest with you. of course there is those people i will occasionally smile at or wave to in the hallways, but besides from that i really dont hang out with girls or boys.

i have never had a boyfriend but i have had guys i have talked to in the past and kinda had a relationship with but it was never labeled or anything to serious.

after high school i really want to attend an acting school.

it is very difficult to get into those type of schools only because it takes a certain skill level to be accepted.

well i dont really have much of a back up if i dont get into the school or if i go to that school and end up not making it big in the acting world.

so i guess ill just work at mcdonalds or something like that. but lets hope i dont have to.

Hayden

hey, my names Hayden Taylor Summerall but i just go by my Hayden. i am 18 years old and i live in Los Angeles California.

i am not the best guy if im going to be honest, i get terrible grades and act like a total asshole to everybody besides my main friends Johnny Orlando and Carson Lueders

i havent had the best life if im going to be honest with you, my mom and dad got divorced when i was only a couple months old.

my dads a alcoholic and was never there for me nor my family. i was forced to see him growing up until i got to the age i realized all the things hes done to hurt me and my family.

thats when i stopped seeing him every weekend.

my mom and brothers Hunter, Jimmy, and Dylan have always been there for me through everything. they all have forgiven me for the stupid things ive done during my teenage years and how ive reacted to things growing up.

i dont really date girls often, ive had maybe two girlfriends but thats it.

im very attractive as most girls would say but i just dont really like all the attention.

whenever a girl hits on me or trys to get with me i get annoyed unless i hit on them or try to get with first.

i dont really know what im going to do in my future and i really dont see any hope currently because of my grades and lack of motivation

but oh well

time can only tell..

hey guys! so if you saw what i posted earlier.. i have clearly decided to just do both stories at once! i'm SO excited to write this story because this idea literally came to me yesterday and i just need to write it. i'll make sure to get chapter one out soon! love y'all, byeee<3