Death Ending - Dreams

**Light to moderate gore warning on this.**

Jotaro POV

"If we take down Kira first, we can all focus on Jotaro." Jotaro heard you say.

So you really are betraying me, my sweet, silly Y/N. There will be no escape for any of you this time.

Jotaro began to run toward you, and what happened next seemed to happen all before his eyes in a single instant.

Y/N POV

"Fever Dream, put Kira to sleep! We can end this here and now." you shouted. It was beginning to rain now. Fever Dream aimed the gas in Kira's direction, and the white foggy gas soon covered everything around Kira.

Even if he were to hold his breath, he couldn't hold it for that long.

But before the gas covered your view of him completely, you something strange form around him.

What was that? A-a bubble? No, no I'm imagining things. That's not possible!

As you saw Jotaro getting closer you quickly held your breath and went in, looking around for Kira's body in the cloudy air. A hand soon wrapped around your neck, squeezing.

You looked up with bulging eyes to see Kira looking down at you. As he squeezed harder, you began to feel fuzzy, almost going unconscious, and the gas dispersed. You saw Jotaro there, already facing off against Josuke and Okuyasu. Okuyasu was down on the ground bleeding, with Josuke injured next to him, though not as badly. Whether Okuyasu was dead or just knocked out, you couldn't tell.

Jotaro's eyes narrowed at Kira holding you by the neck. "Don't come any closer, Jotaro Kujo! Or I will end her life here." Kira pulled you close to him. "You're going to help me escape darling." he whispered in your ear.

"Bastard! let her go now and I'll spare you." Jotaro demanded.

"Do you honestly think I'm naive enough to believe that? Last time we met, you nearly killed me just for touching her, and you might have too if you hadn't been so injured." Kira slowly began inching away, dragging you along with his hand still gripped tightly around your neck. He whispered to you again. "Jotaro will be so distressed over losing you that he wouldn't dare pursue me."

Your eyes widened. So this is it. I couldn't avoid my fate, my dreams.

You tried to brace yourself for what came next and did your best not to scream as Kira slammed you against the wall, pressing a knife into your back. You weren't going to give that murderer the satisfaction. You heard Jotaro's screams and felt the blood drip down.

You closed your eyes and didn't dream anymore.

Jotaro POV:

He watched the blood drip down for what felt like an eternity as you slumped down to the ground.

No, no, no, NO!

Jotaro was at a crossroads. Was he going to check on you even though you may already be dead, or was he going to chase after the man that did that to you, and end him?

"Y/N...." Jotaro heard from behind him. It was Josuke. He was already limping toward your body.

"Josuke! Heal her now!" Jotaro had his answer as the rage built up and exploded inside of him. He was going to murder that man.

"AHHHH" Jotaro screamed as he began chasing after the killer. Kira, who clearly wasn't expecting for Jotaro to chase after him instead of checking on you, began to laugh maniacally and cry at the same time. Jotaro slowly started to close in.

"Impossible! How could this happen to me, Yoshikage Kira?!" Kira screamed.

"Star Platinum! The World!" Jotaro froze time and Star Platinum didn't hesitate to punch Kira hard in the throat and face before punching a hole right through his abdomen.

"Die Kira. Time has begun to move again."

Kira's body flew back and he was dead for a certainty. Jotaro fell to his knees. It wasn't enough to kill Kira, that didn't matter to him. He needed you.

He willed himself to get up and ran back to Josuke as fast as he could. The boy was kneeling on the ground and holding you in his arms, lightly shaking you as if in some trance.

"Y/N... Y/N...." Josuke kept repeating. Jotaro hesitantly walked up to him, knowing that your dead body awaited him there and not wanting to face it. Jotaro's shadow loomed over you and Josuke. "I couldn't...I couldn't, she was already--" Josuke couldn't speak anymore, emotional.

Jotaro dropped to his knees and caressed your hair and face which were being lightly kissed by rain, his will to do anything, even live, vanishing completely.

"Josuke....

please kill me."

END.