Chapter 1

Ok so before we start, Sorry if this is bad, This is my  first story I made so I hope you enjoy! Also Mitsuri has a mother, And her mother is on a business trip so the mother will turn up around chapter 8! And mitsuri has a lot going on but she hides it. Also sorry this chapter is short.. And I'm done so let's get on to the story.

Mitsuri's pov

"I was sitting in my room, When my crow came." "MITSURI KANROJI, YOU'RE RANK HAS BECOME HIGHER. YOU HAVE BECOME A HASHIRA !! THE MASTER WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU NOW !! YOU HAVE BECOME A HASHIRA !!" My crow had said. I was surprised that my rank had become higher! I was excited! "Oh no! I have to get ready!" I had gotten ready in a few minutes. My outfit was a little revealing but I'm not breaking the dress code right?.. Who knows if there's even rules! My crow was leading me to the headquarters. When I got there, there were Beautiful big gates! I suppose I should just go in since I need to get to the meeting. When I entered, I was getting lost but I bumped into someone! "I'm so sorry!"
Iguro's Pov
I was early to the meeting. So I was walking around, When someone bumped into me. I was kinda annoyed, but I had to keep my cool. "I'm so sorry!" She said. She had a soft but high pitched voice, "oh it's alright I guess." I said. But when I opened my eyes. I seen a beautiful girl standing in front of me. Her outfit was a bit revealing, and She was a bit taller than me but overall she was very beautiful. I blushed, thankfully she couldn't see it

Mitsuri's Pov
"oh it's alright I guess" I heard from the boy. When he opened his eyes, I seen the most beautiful eyes ever! The left eye was a golden ish color, While the other eye was a turquoise color! They were absolutely beautiful. "Here let me help you up!" I asked. He nodded and I let out my hand to him. When he got up I asked him, "Uhmm.. well.. Could you help me get to a meeting here? I'm a bit lost.." I said embarrassed. He looked at me then said "Oh so you must be the new Hashira." "Oh! Yea.. let me introduce myself! I'm Mitsuri Kanroji! And you are if I may ask?" I asked. He said "Iguro.. Iguro Obanai." "Well it's nice to meet you, Iguro-San!" I said cheerfully. "Uhm could you still help me get to the meeting?.." I asked. He nodded. Then he led me to the meeting where I met all the Hashira's! When master came, we all bowed. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" Master asked me. "Oh yes! Hello everyone, my name is Mitsuri Kanroji! I hope we can all be friends!" I said. Master let us stay for a little bit after the meeting. When everyone left, I asked Iguro if he would like to hang out. "Uh.. I-Iguro-San?.." he looked at me. "Hm?" Is what he said. "Uhm... I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me?." I asked. "Oh. Uh sure, Mitsuri" He said. I was so happy! We went and hung out together!