Chapter 9

Again Self harm

Mitsuri's pov
I woke up around 7 in the morning. I took a shower, after that I got changed. I didn't wanna make anything so I went to a fast food place to get breakfast, I got Chocolate pancakes with bacon. I got stares and whispers so I didn't eat that much. I got a water and after 20 minutes or so I went back to my house and cried. I got the blade and cut, one, two, more and more. My other wrist was kinda filled, I cried more but I couldn't feel anything. I felt.. Numb. Then my crow came and told me that I had a mission at 4 so I went to tell Iguro that I'll be over around 1:30

Iguro's pov
I woke up around let's say.. 11 am and I made bacon and eggs. After that I went to feed Kaburamaru, and I played with him to pass the time. I was playing with Kaburamaru when I got a notification from Mitsuri. She said "Hey Iguro, I'll be over around 1:30 sorry to be early. I have a mission at 4 so yea." "Oh ok well then tell me when you're outside." After I said that looked at the time and seen that it was 12:30. So I put Kaburamaru back and went to wash my teeth. I was planning on telling Mitsuri I liked her at the park. So I got my shoes ready and a few other things.

Time skip (still Iguro's pov)
It wa 1:26 so I thought that mitsuri would be here in a little so I got ready. Then I heard a knock, "I'm coming." She forgot to text me but that's ok. When I opened the door I seen mitsuri, she didn't look to good but I didn't care. She was always beautiful. "Ok mitsuri we can go to a place I wanna take you." I said and she nodded. Then I lead her to the park, when I looked at her she had sparkles in her eyes. I'm guessing she loves this place. "Ok we're here, I wanna take you to that tree over there." I pointed at the tree, and we walked over. We sat down and talked for a little bit. I didn't wanna confess right away so we talked for a little bit.
After about 20 minutes I stranded up and asked mitsuri to stand up to, I didn't have anything to give her but I would take her out to eat after this even if she doesn't like me back. "Hey mitsuri, can you stand up? I wanna tell you something." I said, I was so nervous. "Ok, Iguro-San." She said and she stranded up. "Ok so we've been friends for a while and we have gotten really close.." I said, she smiled at me and nodded. "And I've, I've come to the conclusion that I like.. No I love you." I said. She looked really surprised, I was really nervous now. "I-Iguro.. you mean that?.." she said, my eyes widened, "Of course! Why would I be lying to you?.." I said and she smiled, it looked like a sad but happy smile. "Thank you and.."

Alright! Sorry this chapter was a bit short but I wanted to do this>:) Bye!!