My Girlfriend (Jack Barakat)

You were woken up by the sound of your boyfriend coughing. Again. He had woken you up three other times during the night and each time you offered to get him some medicine or something to eat or drink, and each time he denied the offer.

"Babe just let me give you some medicine." You said tiredly.

"No i'm fine. I'm sounding a lot better than earlier."

"No. You don't. You sound ten times worse. I'm going to get you some medicine whether you want me to or not." You said swinging your legs over the side of the bed and resting your feet on the cold wooden floor. You heard him sigh in defeat behind you.

You brought the medicine back to him and waited by his side of the bed as he took it.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"When you go back in the kitchen can you bring me some soup?"

"I guess. What kind of soup do you want?"

"Surprise me." You went back into the kitchen and set the empty medicine cup in the sink. You looked through the pantry and pulled out a can of chicken noodle soup. You put it in the microwave and waited until it heated up and cooled down before you took it back up to Jack.

You walked back into the bedroom with the soup and found tissues spread across the bed. He looked up at you but didn't say anything.

"You know there is a trash can by your side of the bed?"

"Yeah I know." He said smiling as he began to pick the trash up and throw it away. You handed him his soup and climbed back into bed.

"Feeling any better?"

"Yeah I am. Thanks." You decided to go back to sleep since you had work in two hours. You were awoken yet again by Jack.

"Can you take this back in the kitchen?"