Back at King Williams Castle

Vlad hated being at his father's Castle, his father always happened to make certain he knew he was weak and not good enough. When he arrived home, he headed to his room only to see Samantha headed out of his room carrying a baby. He stood there staring at her expressionless, what was she doing here, and with a baby? It did not dawn on him the child was his. Samantha looked up in shock. No one had mentioned they had gotten Vlad back from the Werewolf King. Samanthas mouth is hanging open and then she shakes herself back into reality. She started answering the Questions she knew he must be thinking. "Your dad had a spy inside the pack. He overheard you were my mate, so he kept an eye on me. I was under house arrest, because Alora figured out I was pregnant, I had twins and once they were born, I would have been hauled to the Kings dungeons awaiting the counsel to decide my fate, while in the hospital after giving birth I was dying, and the doctors had figured out my daughter was part Vampire. I had passed out and your dads spy pretended to be medical personnel. He grabbed me and my daughter, not my son for my son was only a wolf. Anastasia is your daughter and your dad wanted her here. He at first had me in your room but I figured you would not be happy with that, so he gave me a room near the nursery. Right now, I was getting something I forgot." Vlad did not say anything, he just walked past Samantha into his room. Samantha felt a sting in her heart of rejection of her child. She hurried with the baby to the nursery. She handed the baby to the nannies and rushed back to her suite and slammed the door behind her. Samantha threw herself on her bed and just cried. Samantha and Vlad never had a real relationship, it was just sexual for both. She thought at least he would recognize his own daughter but maybe that was just wishful thinking. Both were only children that had been spoiled, they really were the same. This probably was why he was her true mate. Samantha stopped crying and put on silk shorts and a tank top for bed.

She opened the balcony doors so the moon could shine through, and the breeze could caress her skin. She laid back down and fell into a dreamless slumber. While she was sound asleep, Vlad came into Samantha's room as he was not able to ignore the bond, he spent the night cuddled into Samantha and Vlad awoke early before Samantha woke up and left out of the room. Once Samantha was awake, she was dressed in a shorts and tank top, she headed to the nursery and to her shock Vlad was holding their daughter. She did not want to ruin the moment, so she retreated to her room.

When Samantha woke up, she showered, and dressed into a sundress that went to the mid thigh and she put on some Grecian sandals, and she applied some cherry lip gloss to her lips and headed down for breakfast. She sat next to the Queen, who was Vlad's mother, Vlad's mother put her hand on one of Samanthas hands. Samantha could see the King look blank for a minute. Brock came and sat on the side of the King and Vlad came in disheveled and seemingly annoyed at his sleep being interrupted by breakfast. He sat to left of Brock which was on Vlads right side. A couple of other people came in as well and sat at the table to eat, the servants brought in the food and placed it before us. Everyone ate silently, it was not loud like in the chow hall. Vlad not once looked at Samantha, there was a blonde girl that kept giving him seductive looks, I caught him winking at her in return. Samantha rolled her eyes at the blatant behavior.

When breakfast was over Vlad excused himself from the table and went to his room and the girl followed him. She stepped in and closed the door behind her dropping off her dress standing stark naked in the front of the prince. He took off his disheveled clothes and walked over to her Kissing her, but the kiss was stiff and lost its appeal that it once had. Vlad could no longer stand this girl. He lifted her up and angrily told her to get dressed and get out of his room and not come back. The girl got quickly dressed and left the room hurriedly. Vlad went into shower and then get dressed.

Vlad could smell Samanthas scent everywhere, as he was walking around the Castle, he saw maids he had gotten an excited for just looking at them before. Now he felt nothing for these women. To prove his theory, he walked to Samantha's room and saw her out on the balcony, wind blowing her long shapely legs. She is beautiful he was thinking to himself how much he wanted to hold her, touch her. He walked up quietly behind her and wrapped his arms around her, as he sucked on the bite, he had given the previous evening when he snuggled into her that night and she turned and gave him his mark as well. He could not get enough of her. He decided she was moving into his room as he cannot sleep at night without her since the mate bond will only let it be her, he needs her close.