Rin Obami

THIRD PERSON POV:

How did this happen?

(F/N) stared in shock at their reflection. Somehow, they had sprouted a pair of cat ears and a tail! They didn't know how it happened, they just woke up like that.

(F/N) raised a hand to touch one of the ear, but immediately pulled their hand away due to how sensitive it was.

(F/N) was so busy looking at their reflection to notice the movement coming from the bed. That is, until arms wrapped themselves around their waist. They jumped when they suddenly saw Rin's face in the mirror.

"What have we got here, hmm..~?" Rin asked in a teasing tone as he squeezed (F/N) tighter. (F/N) blushed and looked away, jumping at the feeling of Rin's lips on their neck. Rin gave the side of their neck a peck before looking at them and smirked.

"You're even cuter in this form, (F/N)..~" he teased, poking their sides, making them flinch.

Rin got an idea and chuckled to himself.

Just as (F/N) was about to open their mouth, Rin leaned forward and blew into their ear, making it twitch. They yelped and jumped, trying to get out of his arms. Rin chuckled and hugged them closer to him, kissing their cheek.

"L-let me go, Rin!" (F/N) shouted as Rin dragged them into the bedroom and tossed them onto the bed, crawling on top of them and pinning their arms down to their sides.

"My, your new features must be sensitive, right?" He asked, making (F/N) look away from him. He leaned closer to them and pecked their nose before going up to their ear and blowing into it again, smirking at (F/N)'s reaction.

"S-s-stop.." (F/N) mumbled as they felt Rin rubbing their ear and blew into the other one every few minutes.

"Why should I? Your reactions are too cute~" Rin teased as he suddenly nibbled on (F/N)'s left cat ear. (F/N) cried out as Rin continued to nibble on their ear.

(F/N)'s body relaxed when Rin let go of their ear and leaned away, admiring them. Rin jumped when he felt something wrap around his ankle. He looked behind him and saw that it was (F/N)'s tail.

Rin smirked.

He let go of (F/N)'s wrist and moved his hand to their tail and touched it. (F/N) jumped and quickly covered their mouth, shaking. Rin smiled and continued to pet (F/N)'s tail, looking back at them. He leaned down to their ear and suddenly licked it. (F/N) gasped and shoved Rin's face away, getting out from under him and backed up until they were against the headboard.

Rin chuckled and crawled towards them, smirking at how red they were. (F/N) yelped when Rin pulled them onto his lap. Rin smiled and blew into their ear again before licking it again. He smirked as he slowly slid his hand up their shirt, feeling their chest and stomach.

(F/N) continues to scream at him and trying to get out of his grasp, only for him to tighten his arms around them. (F/N) shiverd when Rin suddenly scratched behind their ear, making them purr and lean into him.

They immediately shoved him off after he bit down a little too hard on their ear. Rin laughed and brought (F/N) down with him and tickled them. Rin smiled as he pinned them down under him and continued to tickle them, kissing their neck every few minutes.

"RIN! S-STOP IT!"