Midari Ikishima

Midari's POV:

"What'd I tell you about wonderin' off,  (F/N)?" I hissed in their ear, smirking at the look of fear in their (E/C) eyes.

Currently, me and (F/N) were downstairs in the area me and Yumeko gambled in. We were on top of the table, (F/N) under me. I had my hands on both sides of their head, I also had one of my legs between theirs.

"W..what are you t-talking about, Midari?" They stuttered, shaking slightly out of fear. I rolled my eye and leaned down closer to their face, making them tear up. I immediately felt bad. I lifted one of my arms and moved my hand to their (H/C) hair, gently running my fingers through it.

I leaned down and nuzzled into the crook of their neck, making them flinch. "Sorry for scarin' you, (F/N), but you know what's commin' right?" I asked, slowly licking up their neck as I grabbed my revolver.

I sat up. I looked down at them, smirking at their blushing expression. Although, I couldn't help but feel terrible for doing this to them, but they had to learn. I loaded two bullets into the chamber and then spun the cillindar, I then pointed the gun at the side of their head.

"There are two bullets in here. If I pull the trigger and nothing happens, we can do whatever you want~" I purred, my eye glowing.

"But if it should fire, then it'll blow your little face inside out. You don't want, right~?" I cooed.

"DON'T WORRY, (F/N)~! IF YOU GET SHOT, I'LL JUST SHOOT MYSELF TOO! YOU KNOW I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, RIGHT~?!"

I licked my lips as my finger slowly moved behind the trigger. I looked down at (F/N) to see tears streaming down their face.

I pulled the trigger.....

Nothing.

I smiled and dropped the gun on the floor. I crawled off of (F/N) and gently took their wrists in my hand, carefully pulling them up. When they were sitting up, I cupped both sides of their face and wiped their tears with my thumbs. I chuckled at their confused face and kissed the tip of their nose, smiling at their red face.

I raised my hand from their face and onto their head, ruffling their (H/C) hair.

I wrapped one of my arms around their shoulders and wrapped my other arm around their waist, slowly rubbing up and down their back.

"Now, was that so bad?"