Twelve.

WC: 655
Date: May 20th 2021

the sun rose. birds chirped. clear skies. it was a beautiful morning. four out of five boys were having breakfast in the kitchen. Daniel was still sleeping. when he did wake up though, he immediately went over to Corbyn, wrapping his arms around him while saying, "good morning." Jonah and Zach saw that as normal behaviour. the two have always been more touchy, what's so different about this time? Jack and Corbyn knew the truth though. Corbyn blushed and decided to just enjoy the feeling.

this feeling of nothing but happiness. it was amazing. it was everything he had ever wanted. ever since he met Daniel. "good morning." Jack gave both of them a 'look' and smirked while looking away. "oh by the way, what's our schedule today?" Zach asked, looking over at Jonah, knowing he would have the answers. "a interview at 7pm but before that we have some merch designing stuff and recording to do from 10am to 5pm." Jonah said, thinking if there's anything else. "yeah that's all, I think."

Daniel sighed and put his head on Corbyns shoulder. all the boys engaged in a normal conversation. Daniel quickly got distracted by Corbyns giggles and laughs. he loved them. so, he started whispering little things in his ear every once in awhile, making the smaller let out the cutest little giggles. Daniels arms rested around Corbyns waist. soon Jack started catching on and noticing the two. "Corbyn, Daniel, can I talk to you in the back for a sec?" they both looked at him and nodded nervously.

Jack basically dragged both of them to the back, almost throwing them onto the couch once they were there. "are you two actually dating?" the question caught both boys off guard. they looked at each other for a second then back at Jack. "oh my god." Jack shook his head in disappointment. "okay, I'm just saying, if you guys don't want everyone on this planet to find out about you two then calm down a bit. your lucky Jonah and Zach didn't notice it." and with that Jack walked out of the room, letting Daniel and Corbyn to have a bit of privacy.

Corbyn looked over at Daniel. "what are we Daniel? I know we aren't friends so-" Daniel cut him off with a kiss to his lips. when he pulled away he said, "be mine Corbyn? I love you and I always have, I guess I just never wanted to admit it because I was scared but now I'm not. be my boyfriend, I swear I will treat you better then anyone ever has." Daniel finished talking, looking into Corbyns beautiful green eyes. Corbyn was surprised, he didn't know what to say. the only thing that came out was a simple, "yes."

Daniel was honestly surprised, "yes?" Corbyn pulled him into a hug. "yes. I will be your boyfriend Daniel, it's all I've ever wanted. I have loved you for years. what took you so long to make your move, idiot." Corbyn playfully pushed him away. Daniel laughed. he couldn't fight the urge to kiss Corbyn again. he had to. so he did, he kissed the brunet and moved him so he was laying on the couch, Daniel on top of him. Daniel pulled away from the kiss and instead moved his kisses to Corbyns neck. Corbyn soon realized what the blond was doing. "Daniel not here, not now.."

Daniel pulled away and pouted dramatically. "awe, why? we have a bit of time before we have to go anywhere." Corbyn was bright red. he just pushed Daniel off of him and sat up. "because, someone will hear us or walk in. they're most probably already wondering what's going on in here." Daniel groaned but agreed. they both got up and walked out. Jonah and Zach immediately were suspicious of them. "what was that about?"

"nothing special, don't worry about it."

~-~-~-~
sus

~-~-~-~ sus