2||

♡ ♡ ♡
Ukiyo
Definition: living in the moment, detached from the brothers of life.
♡ ♡ ♡

Athena grace

The club is full of people. Dancing, screaming, drinking, making out. And I think I walked in on a couple having sex. No, actually I know I walked in on them. I just wanted to use the bathroom.

Carlo had this brilliant idea to stay in Las Vegas for the weekend because they- they as in Romano Security- landed a big deal. Whoever it is it must be a big person, because Carlo and his older brother -Dominic- bring new people to their company all the time. And so far, none of them needed a gateway celebration party in Vegas.

I've known the Romano's sense high school. Carlo and I were in most of the same classes, so we became good friends. Dominic is a year older than us and at some point, I dated him. We didn't end things in the best way possible, we didn't talk till two years ago.

"Come on let's go" Sophie drags out trying to drag me along with her to the dance floor, downstairs.

She's my assistant, and my friend. I met her my senior year in high school. She's beautiful, with shiny blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a body to die for, every man in the club has been undressing her with their eyes.

"no thanks"

"You are boring, you know that" Carlo teases me, getting up from the booth we were seated in at. He wraps his arm around Sophie's shoulders, getting an elbow in the stomach from her.

They go down, leaving me alone in the booth. I look around the VIP area, Dominic and a girl coming out of the bathroom. You don't need to be a genius to see the fact that they just had sex.

And the fact I walked in on them.

Dominic has slept with I think half of New York. And even in high school, he had slept with most of the girls. Which is a big reason why it took so long before I said yes to dating. And I'm not saying this to be mean, but I don't think he knows how to keep it in his pants. Genuinely.

He notices my stare and our eyes lock. Something flashes across his features, almost like regret but his face goes back to being the stone-cold look he always has on. You would have to be blind to not be attracted to him. Dark hair and eyes. He's all muscle, and the height only adds to it. He's every female's wet dream. Especially in a suit.

He comes and sits on the other side of the booth, the girl following him. Not wasting a second, she goes to kiss him, having a full on make out session with his neck. After we broke up Carlo would tell me how he how he only fucked girls that looked like me. I didn't believe him because Carlo can be very dramatic at times.

Just because they have the same hair colour as me does not mean he's fucking girls that look like me. But then there's this one, same almost black hair, body type and if I'm not mistaken her eyes are green too. Hard to tell in the club lights.

Her hair is even the same length as mine.

It makes me uncomfortable. Maybe he hasn't realised what he's doing? Who knows.

Regardless, I'm uncomfortable looking at her. It's like looking at a mirror or something.

I ignore them and move towards the bathroom now that it's finally free. I do my business and try to find Sophie. I think it's time to go back to the hotel.

I try to find her from the balcony looking down the dancing floor, I see her dancing with a blonde guy while Carlo is nowhere in sight. I go down and pull her away from the guy for a second.