Chapter 1

*** My love for you is a journey starting at forever and ending at never.***
____________________________________

Third POV:-

The sun rose up and the sunlight fell on her face to wake her up, it is a clear day and can hear birds singing their morning melody. She stirred in her sleep to wake up and turned her head side to see the love of her life sleeping peacefully. She smiled sleepily at him and got up and did her morning routine.

The clock showed the time 6:50am, she went to wake her husband up.
"Jin wake up" she lightly shook 'Jin' her husband to wake him up. He groaned and half opened his eyes and murmured "5 mins" sleepliy with that she made her way out and slowly closed the door, and went downstairs to meet her mother-in-law.

With a bright smile on her face she greeted her mother-in-law.

"Good morning Hyerin-ah " her mother-in-law greeted her back.

Kim Hyerin, wife of the famous CEO Kim SeokJin the most lovable and beautiful woman, a person whose smile can brighten up even a sad day. She has a calm personality and a positive person who looks for good in bad.

Hyerin POV:-

I really love to cook, when I am a kid my mother used to say a way to person heart is through his stomach so here I'm making his breakfast to impress him.

One year back me and Jin got married because of business partnership between our two families. During that time Jin's mother brought us a apartment, for the first 3 months Jin maintained a friendly relation with me so I slowly got comfortable with him, but after few weeks he is so busy that he used to come home at 12AM and used to go to his office by 7AM. So seeing me lonely Jin's mother suggested us to live with them and we both agreed with her idea. So from past few weeks I'm trying to communicate with Jin but he is too busy to talk with me.

Eomeoni(mother-in-law)came to kitchen to see what I'm cooking "Oh pancake" she said seeing what I'm cooking, I smiled and replied

"Yes eomeoni, I know that SeokJin likes to eat pancake so I'm making it" I said and she gave a proud smile and patted my shoulder and went to drink her tea.

When SeokJin came downstairs he was ready with his formal attire came and sat down on the dining table and kept his laptop on it and started doing his office work. I went near him and gave his breakfast and he started to eat

"Where is Hana?"Jin asked about his sister

"Ahh she went to university " I replied

"Why so early?"he asked without looking up and working on his laptop

"She said she have some work to do" I said

"Okay" with that he closed his laptop and both father and son went to their office. Eomeoni turned to me but I gave her a sad smile and went to kitchen.

POV Namjoon:-

As the sunlight falls on my face I opened my eyes and yawned and turn to my left side to see the empty place I think she has waken up. I went to bathroom to do my morning routine.

My name is Namjoon, I work with my best friend Jin ,we both are high school friends. I had crush on my friend who used to study with us. On my 24th birthday my parents introduced me the girl who I am going to marry and that is non another than my life time crush Eun Hee. When we both get married I felt so blessed and I wanted to say my feelings to her but I'm too coward in front of her to express my feelings.
I don't know why but when my eyes meet her's my heart skips a beat and I wish she too feels the same way what I feel for her.