Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache and wrapped up in my foot thick duvet. Slowly rolling myself over, I ran into something and after falling off the other side of the queen bed in shock, realised that it was just a big pillow.

I dragged myself into my sitting room only then noticing that I was in shorts and a tank top, just like yesterday morning. Talk about déjà vu. I hooked up my iPod to my iPulse bear and carried it down to the kitchen by the paw as though I were five years old. I had 'Glad You Came' on repeat because it got rid of my headaches. Don't know why, but it just did.

As I went through the swinging door I saw Nathan, Max, Jay, Siva, and Tom sitting around the island talking to Leo. I leant myself against the door frame to support my weight and just stared at them trying to figure out if I was still in a dream. They had all stopped their conversation and were looking at me very confused.

I pushed myself up and set my bear in the corner of the kitchen just letting it play while I got some Motrin.

"Somebody's hungover!" Leo shouted in my ear which not only killed my head but also made me jump onto the counter.

This sent everyone into hysterics and me to clip the back of his head.

"I'm not hungover! I simply have a headache from... dancing. I only had a few glasses of champagne anyways." I said defensively as I took a few Motrin and turned down my music.

"A few glasses?!" Tom looked at me incredulously.

"Love, try a few bottles." Nathan said as he patted the stool next to him.

I hopped up gracefully and rested my head on his shoulder, which he didn't seem to mind. He just moved my stool closer to his and wrapped an arm around my waist. Leo was still in stitches, only now on the floor.

"Get up you arse! We have company." I said as I threw a grape at him.

He did eventually and came back to sit down. That was when it hit me. Why were the boys still here? I mean, not like I don't enjoy their company, but as far as I know we weren't supposed to have visitors.

"So why are you guys still here?" I asked while looking at all of them.

"Your parents asked us to stay for the rest of the week until they come back." Max said as he got a glass of water.

"Cool!"

Just as I said this I heard little nails scampering across the wood floors of the hall. I smiled as I turned on my stool and waited for Trixie to come through her door. It didn't take long for her to come barrelling into the kitchen, skidding around until she eventually came to a stop by me. I smiled as she looked up at me from under her little white fringe.

"Trixie!" I exclaimed as I picked up the little Westie and set her in her basin that's in the middle of the big island.

"God, from the sounds coming from the hallway, I thought she was a Great Dane!" Siva said as he reached over and started petting her head.

"Yeah. She knows that when I'm in the kitchen she can sit in her basin." I said as I watched her looking around at each of them.

"Her basin?" Jay asked as he scratched her neck.

"Yeah, she likes to watch from a high up place so when I was little I would bring her in with me as I watched Jerry and the rest of the chefs cook for a big dinner that night. Now that I can't fit, she'll sit in there by herself."

"That's cute!" Max said as they all started getting caught up with her.

I stood up and told Nathan that I was going to go and get dressed for the day.