Ever since my eyes landed on that Jungkook guy , I found myself absentmindedly looking for him whenever I was at the cafeteria or the university halls .
We were from two different departments .
I was in the applicable sciences department and he was majoring in fine arts , so crossing paths with him would be quite the achievement .

However , it wasn't impossible after all , because just when I thought I should just get over that beautiful boy's addicting giggles , I was once again taken aback by them .
And how foolish was I to think that I could get over my anticipation for him. Because the moment my eyes landed on him, I found myself smiling helplessly .
Jungkook was walking towards the library , giggling as he exchanged some looks with his friends , he seems like a fun guy to be around .
Honestly  I couldn't be happier to see him being all cheerful ... His happiness was contagious, and getting to everyone around him .
He was getting closer , and as he passed by I couldn't stop myself from shamelessly staring at him, and God , he was even prettier close up .
He passed by me , and I believe we exchanged a look for a brief second , and was he just intimidated by me ?
He literally turned his face as soon as his eyes landed on me as if avoiding me .
And excuse me sir... I mean , I know that I wasn't typically the friendliest person in campus, and yes I gotta admit I have a bitch resting face... and I don't look that approachable... But I'm not that scary angel!!
Anyways we can fix that later, it's totally fine that he got intimidated, almost everyone does when looking at me at first sight....
But I gotta admit he's
Pretty interesting.