Ever since the day I crossed paths with Jungkook I decided that I want to know more about him as I totally gave up on forgetting about him .
I just felt curious to learn about his personality , the way he perceive things , how he sees the world .
And of course I couldn't help but get some help from the genius invention aka social media . So  I found myself searching for his accounts in several platforms , starting from Facebook , because he looked like the type that would share memes and stuff on there , a typical shitposter like my brother 🤷 However it was was like looking for a needle in a haystack .
I typed Jungkook and had thousands of results .
So I added the name of our university and kept scrolling through the accounts , and  none of the accounts I checked  belonged to him .
So I switched to Instagram ,
I started typing his name , then nicknames that can be related to him but I found nothing.
I knew that I should be more strategic in my my little inquiry .  
Taehyung mentioned that Jungkook was friends with bogum, then they must be following each other's accounts.
I searched for bogum's account and the bitch had a private account, I wasn't following him as we weren't that close ...
It was useless anyways , so I sought my twin's help .
I mean why complicate things when I literally got the key to my problem just in the next room.
"Taehyung " I screamed as I broke into his room scaring the shit out of him .

"Bitch I need your help " I announced .

"What the fuck Orchid " Taehyung snapped , turning off his laptop.

"you know , they invented a door for a reason " he cackled. 

" Come on jerk , I've seen you naked multiple times , so yup fuck off " I winked laying comfortably on his bed to which he raised an eyebrow .
"Also , did you just turn off your laptop because I came in ? Were you watching porn ? The fuck bitch? Did I raise you this way ? " I teased him .

"Dude what the fuck is wrong with you ? " He shrugged.
The  took a deep breath and added pulling his hair back"Okay , what do you want ? "

" You know that Jungkook guy ? " I Inquired as he nodded .

"I need his insta " I said nonchalantly .

"Okay ... and how am I supposed to know his account ? Am I the fucking FBI? " My twin mocked .

"Okay then I should give the new manga books that I got to soobin  " I teased wiping the fake dust on my shoulder .

" I mean of course I'll look for his account for you sis " he corrected giving me a wide fake smile " you know twins get each other's backs " he winked taking his phone from the table besides his bed ..
He typed something on it then gave it to me after few seconds
" this is his insta  , now give me the manga "

"Okay ,you can take them from my room " I assured as I typed jungkook's username in my memo so I can stalk him privately later .
@CallMeKookie "Such a cute username " I thought

" Why do you need his account though  ?  " he questioned quite enjoying his time teasing me .

" For the same reasons you stalk Mira every night ,bro " I smiled innocently exposing him .
As I got out leaving the door open to get on his nerves even more .