28 | REAL LIFE

Nat's POV

The party was amazing and all the Avengers liked Bucky, which made me feel so much better.

When we finally decided that the party could end it was already late night, so I asked Bucky if he wanted to stay at the Tower with us, I didn't want him to go out that late and the building had many empty rooms.

I showed Bucky his room, near mine of course, and then went to change clothes.

While I was doing so, memories started to appear in my head and without I even knew it I was crying, silently.

I missed James so much and now Bucky was here and looked so much like him... I was terrified to lose him too.

-Is everything ok?- a male voice said behind me and when I turned I saw Bucky.

-Yeah, just... Memories, you know- I said.

He sat on my bed next to me, hugging me.
-Tell me about him- he said and I knew he was referring to James.

-He was amazing, I loved him since the first moment I saw him- I said -But I wasn't allowed to have someone to love or that loved me, so they killed him like they did with my mum-.

He looked at me and took my hands with his.

-I'm not James, I'm probably completely different from him. But I promise that I will never leave you, neve- he said.

I hugged him, no more words were needed.
With his arms around me, I felt safe.

****