Chapter 3: The Strange Boy

Off the two siblings went to Heartland, the big capital and saw the flag. "The symbol of New Domino!!! We’re here, at last.” Akiza said. Genea was wasted and sleeping in her seat in the taxi, head on Akiza’s thighs. “ How much money you got, Red? “ the cabby asked. And guess what she got? One dollar!!!!! She forgot money. So she stretched the truth.

“ I have 30 bucks. I will give it to you when we get out of the cab.” she lied with a shaky voice. “ All right then. If you say so,” he said. When they reached their station, Akiza and Genea got out of the car. “ OK, you owe me some cash,” the cabby said. But when he looked up, they were nowhere to be seen. “ Maybe I was having visions,” the man said holding his head.

Meanwhile, Akiza and Genea were running through the trees, even through the mud, which Genea hates, until they’ve gone far enough out of sight. “Okay, I think we’re safe now. Are you okay, Genea?? ” Akiza asks as she turns her head. Genea was nowhere to be found on the side of her. Akiza panicked until she spun her head behind her. Then she was terrorized. The cabby was holding Genea by the scruff of her neck.

“Give me your money and the girl won’t be harmed,” the bus driver screamed as if he were drunk. “ I bet people would take a gander for some blond hair like this, “ he said while pulling Genea’s hair and the sound of her screaming filled Akiza’s ears. “ That is enough, old man!! “ someone screamed from the trees and Akiza heard a thud on the ground. "I don't think you should be touching her like that. “ the voice asked and stepped out of the shadows. It was the boy in the Miller house, the one who watched from the trees.

 It was the boy in the Miller house, the one who watched from the trees

“Who are you !?!?” the drunk man asked with a hint of hesitation. The boy spoke,” Yusei. My name is Yusei.”