You're stunning

/An: This is kinda like the previous chapter but Mobius version/

"Ok Loki I'm ready." Mobius said, walking out of the beach changing room with his swim trunks, and much to Lokis confusement, a shirt. Him and Mobius managed to sneak away from the TVA and found a place where their presence had no effect on the timeline. And that place just so happened to be a beach. And to Mobius' excitement, there was a jet ski.

When they first arrived and Mobius saw the vehicle, he nearly jumped four feet in the air in joy. Then he turned to Loki and hugged him, showering him with kisses and thank yous. It made Loki brim with joy seeing him so happy, even if the jet ski was merely by chance; it was good chance nonetheless.

Loki looked at the man, glancing down at his shirt. "Why are you wearing a shirt? I thought we were going in the water?" He asked. Mobius looked down at his shirt, smoothing down the wrinkles, "Oh it's nothing, it's just no one wants to see an old man body, ya know?" He said as if it was the most casual thing ever, which it probably was but Loki still looked at him bewilderment. "Well I do. I wanna see your body." The God stated, stepping closer. Mobius rolled his eyes at the God, "Please Loki, don't flatter me." He said, pushing past the other, heading towards the beach.

Loki just stared at the man, still confused at Mobius' reasoning. Hell, it took Mobius a half an hour to explain why they couldn't swim naked, for that is what the people of Asgard did. So for Mobius to swim basically fully clothed made Lokis mind race even more.

He's seen Mobius' body before. It's absolutely wonderful. Sure he didn't have a six pack, and his body wasn't slender; but Loki didn't care. Mobius' soft chest, and squishy stomach made Loki believe that the other was breathtaking. And he didn't see why other people would judge such a wonderful body like Mobius'.

And it made Loki upset that Mobius thought of his body in such a negative way. Especially when he made Loki bare his Frost Giant form. Mobius made Loki not despise himself like he did before. He needed Mobius to feel the he made Loki feel that night. He needs to know how stunning he truly is.

Mobius was walking toward the water with Loki not to far behind him. "So I was thinking we get burgers for lunch, I really want you to tr-" Mobius was cut off by Loki pulling him back into the changing room. "Wh- Loki what are you doing?!" The man whisper shouted. "You're stunning. You know that, don't you?" Loki asked, holding Mobius' face with both hands. Mobius looked the God in the eye, blushing slightly at the sudden compliment. "Loki what are you talking about?" He asked, pulling Lokis hands off his face and holding them gently.

Suddenly Loki took his hands out of Mobius and pulled the mans shirt off. Mobius reacted and covered himself, for whatever reason. "Loki oh my God! You can't just-" Mobius was cut off by Loki kissing him abruptly. The poor man can't get a word in today. Mobius was confused at first, but quickly kissed back. It wasn't a deep kiss, more of a nice and gentle one. The kiss was sweet, but short lived when Loki pulled away and held Mobius' face once more.

Mobius smiled sweetly at Loki, placing his hand on his and pulling it towards his lips so he could kiss the palm of the God. "Mobius." Loki said sternly. Mobius hummed in response, to busy showering the others hands in kisses. "You are the most stunning man I've seen, please tell me you know this?" He asked. Mobius stopped the kisses and looked at Loki. He looked into the others eye and saw genuine concern. "Loki please-" Mobius started, getting flustered from the others affection, but was cut off yet again by Loki who was kissing the agents neck lovingly.

"Loki this is not the place for this." Mobius stated, feeling the heat in his face increase by the second. "I'm not stopping until you know your worth. Like you did with me." He then stopped for a brief moment to look at Mobius. "I want you to feel the way you made me feel that night." He said, and then got back to work on his soft kisses on the mortals neck. Mobius tried to protest, put the soothing kissing was clouding his mind.

After Loki was finished with the neck, he went down to the chest, and then down to the stomach.

"Look at you. So stunning. So, so wonderfully delicious." Loki stated, admiring the man in front of him. Mobius' face was deep red and his hair was a complete mess. Loki placed one single kiss in center of Mobius' stomach, and then stood up to face Mobius. He then gave him a hug. Loki breathed in the others smell, burying his head in his shoulder. Mobius hugged back almost admittedly, taking in the feeling of Lokis hair and how soft it was, or how cold yet soothing his skin was. Beautiful.

After a minute or two of hugging, Loki slowly pulled himself from the others grasp. "I love you." He said, smiling warmly at the other. Mobius smiled back and placed a kiss on Lokis cheek. "And I love you too. Now come on! We gotta get on those Jet Skis!" He said with joy, pulling Loki out of the bathroom. "What about your shirt?" Loki asked. Mobius looked down at the shirt and then back and Loki.

"Forget the shirt. It didn't look good on me anyway."