I'm ok

Loki sat staring at the place where Mobius had gone through a portal to complete a case. Loki insisted on him going with, but Mobius said he was more useful staying put in the TVA, looking for information on a new varient.

Loki was worried. They should have gotten back a half an hour ago, which made the Gods heart race. The case wasn't dangerous, according to Mobius, but anything could happen. The job was dangerous and Loki didn't like the thought of Mobius being alone. He wouldn't know what he would do if Mobius got hurt, or worse. The TVA would most likely prune him since Mobius is the one who convinced them to keep him alive. But at that point, if anything bad happened to his little TVA agent, he wasn't sure if he would want to be alive.

Mobius was so important to Loki. He was the only one to trust Loki in such a way. Not even his own brother trusted him. But that was his own doing he supposed. He couldn't loose Mobius. He couldn't loose anyone he loved again. He wouldn't let it happen. But this is out of his control.

Loki sighed, trying to get himself out of his own head; that was never a good place to be. He needed to distract himself. He looked around the empty room, trying to find a way to keep his mind from thinking about the possibility of Mobius getting hurt. But alas there was quite literally nothing he could find to do. Loki groaned and flopped himself on the floor, putting has hands behind his head and one knee up. He sighed and stared at the ceiling, maybe he could sleep until the others get back. It wouldn't hurt to give it a try. So the God closed his eyes, letting sleep consume him.

———
Loki shot his eyes open as he heard the sound of a portal opening. He jumped up only to see B-15 and a couple other agents walk through; and finally his Mobius walked in, looking exhausted.

Loki walked up to Mobius to inspect him for any injuries. While this was happening, B-15 rolled her eyes and dismissed her soldiers, her following them.

"Were you sleeping?" Asked Mobius with an amused tone in his voice. Loki payed him no mind and kept checking his lover for cuts or marks. He felt relieved that he found no marks until he saw a red stain on the mans side. It was hidden by his jacket; as if he did it on purpose.

"Mobius you're hurt!" Loki exclaimed, taking off Mobius' jacket to get a better view. From what he could see it was a cut. Not to deep, thank the Gods, but it was enough for Loki to worry. "Loki it's just a scratch it's fine." He said, lightly shoving the God away. Loki looked at him, getting annoyed at the man. "It's not nothing! Come on I'll patch you up." He said, dragging the agent behind him. Mobius was insisting that he was ok, but Loki didn't believe him.

Loki pulled Mobius into their shared bedroom, making him sit down while he got the first aid kit from the bathroom. Loki came back with a lot more supplies that he didn't need. "Take your shirt off." Loki said, setting the medical supplies on the bed. Mobius smirked while he was unbuttoning his shirt, "You could at least by me dinner first." He said jokingly. Loki smiled at him, holding his face and staring lovingly at the man. He pulled Mobius in for a gentle kiss, and went back to tending to the wound.

Loki kneeled down to the cut, inspecting to see how deep it actually was. It wasn't so deep that it was life threatening to Mobius, but still deep enough to where Loki felt like killing whoever did this to him.

"Who did this to you?"

"No one Loki, it was just some stupid accident." Loki rolled his eyes. He knew Mobius was lying but there was no point in asking him. Loki pulled out some alcohol wipes to clean the wound. "This is going to hurt." He mumbled. Mobius nodded preparing for the sting of the antibiotic. Loki placed the wipes on the wound, making Mobius flinch at the touch, but quickly getting use to the pain; he's been through worse. Loki went to work with cleaning and patching up the agent, while also lecturing to be more safer next time.

By the time Loki was finally done, Mobius was getting bored of the lectures. "Ok ok I get," Mobius said, reaching down to gently pull Loki's face towards him so they were at eye level, "I'll be more careful next time. I promise." He stated reassuringly, giving a half smile towards the God. Loki let out a slight breath and put his head in Mobius' shoulder. Mobius put his hand on Loki's back, rubbing it soothingly.

"I'm ok. I'm not going anywhere."