1.

"And thanks to this lovely new school year!" The principle announced loudly into the speaker, "we'll be able to fund the reserve course, so new students will be joining us!" He said with a big smile appearing on his face. "Before I dismiss you guys to head to your class, or find you're schedule, I have one more announcement, some students from the main course will have to share a class with the reserve course, so they feel welcomed, of course you'd have to share a computer, there's an upside to this because I'm well aware of how some of you feel about the untalented in this world!" He said, pausing before continuing. "You get to skip class and hang out in the dorms if you get paired with a reserve course student!" "Now get to class, your schedule will say whether or not you are pairing with a reserve course student." He said, stepping off of the stand that held the mic.

Komaeda sighed as he got up from the bleachers. There was a big stand in front of one of the doors which held the students schedules. He walked towards it, secretly praying he didn't get paired with a reserve course student. In his personal opinion he hated untalented people, more then he hated himself. The people working the stands were first years trying to earn extra cash. He stood in front of a short one that he knew, naegi.

Naegi looked up at him from the pile of papers he had in front of him. "Komaeda!!" He said happily. They shared the same talent, which is why Komaeda likes hanging out with him. "Let me see if I can find your schedule." He stated as he started to dig through the stack of papers he had. Komaeda looked at the other members at the stand, a girl with braids that were very long, a boy with blonde hair and glasses who looked very wealthy, Komaeda knew who this was- everyone did. His name was Togami, he was apart of the Togami family, who were extremely wealthy. It was rumored that Togami and Naegi had a fling going on, but they both denied it. Komaeda found it stupid that they deny it but continue hanging out. The final girl working the stand was a pretty popular girl- she always was popular, even when she was in middle school with Komaeda- her name was Asahina.
"Finally I found it!" Naegi said, bringing Komaeda out of his thoughts. Naegi handed the paper to him. Komaeda smiled warmly. "Thank you, Naegi."
"Oh I told you Komaeda, you can call me by my first name!"
"But you refuse to call me by mine, now, good bye Naegi!" He said, walking away before the conversation could continue.
The halls were quiet, they seemed dead. Besides for a few people from his grade. He looked at his schedule and frowned. No classes, only words with bold font.
Reserve course student; Hajime Hinata.
He wasn't too happy about it. He didn't even know who Hajime Hinata was. He considered balling up the paper and throwing it away, but he could get suspended for that, or worse. He thought about being happy about it, since he could basically sleep all day, but he couldn't.
He walked towards the group of people in his class and smiled at them. The people in the group were Kazuichi Souda, fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, and Peko Pekoyama,
"Hello guys!" He said trying to form a happy tone to mask how upset he really was.
"Oh, hey Komaeda!" Souda said. "What do you need?"
"I was just wondering if you guys knew who a-" he stopped himself to glance at the paper again. "Hajime Hinata was?" He continued, looking back at them.
Souda raised an eyebrow at him, of course he wouldn't know.
"Oh, I assume you got a reserve student too?" Peko asked, looking at the paper Komaeda had in his hands, he nodded and turned his attention towards her. "Me and Sir fuyuhiko got his sister, she talked a lot about this mister Hinata." She stopped to look at Fuyuhiko, who nodded his head. "Hinata is in the dorms, last we heard, he's in the boys dorms talking to some kid name Saihara."
"Thank you, Peko!" He said, we starting to walk away from them.
The way the school works is that the dorms are a different building, and the girls and boys have their own buildings.
Komaeda left the doors of the main building and onto the yard.
The school yard was beautiful, he looked at the plants as he made his way to the boys dorm building, though he wasn't in any rush.
The flowers they mainly had were lavender and roses.
Lavender was his favorite flower. His mother would always buy them for him, though she never really cared for him as a person.
He held the door handle to the entrance of the boys dorm building. It was cold, despite it being hot outside. He pulled on the door handle and walked in.
The dorm was cold, he zipped up his jacket.
The dorm doors had a photo of the people that stayed in them.
'Saihara.'
He thought as he walked around. He'd find his later.
There was a girl with strawberry blonde hair outside of one of the dorm rooms. She was wearing a black dress and her hair was up in a ponytail. The dress seemed to be a nightgown of sorts. She was banging on the door, yelling someone's name.
He shook his head and chose to ignore it.
He continued down the halls, looking at the photos. He wasn't sure who 'saihara' was, but he was sure he'd know. He'd at least know, since the 'Hajime' character would probably be outside his door, it would probably be easy to identify.
Komaeda tried to place his thoughts on a simple thing, but his mind seemed to be all over the place. He knew it was because of the school year.
He sighed, reaching a dead end. He missed the door.
He turned and walked the other way. The hall was still quiet. He expected it to be louder with people moving in that year. He didn't mind though, since he liked the quiet. He hoped Hajime wasn't loud.
He heard a door open and slam behind him, on instinct he turned around.
A boy with blue hair was standing by the door with an upset face.
The boy looked at him, and his face attempted to lighten up. "Oh, umm, hello?" He said- more of asked, he seemed very awkward.
"Oh hello. My name is Nagito Komaeda." He replied, forming a small smile.
"Oh um shuichi saihara." The blue hair dude replied.
"Oh." komaeda responded. "I'm actually suppose to be looking for you." He added.
Saihara frowned.
"Oh. Why?" He asked, scratching his head.
"Do you know who Hajime Hinata is? I heard from someone he was talking with you." He said, frowning slightly but then going back to a somewhat smile.
Saihara nodded. "Yeah, I just got done talking to him. Mind if I ask what you need from him?"
"Door roommate things." He responded. "I just want to know where he is. Or where the room is." He added.
"Oh- umm. He's in his- or your guys room behind me. We didn't get into a fight or anything. Umm he- the door should be unlocked." He stuttered, walking away from Komaeda.
Komaeda sighed and nodded as Saihara walked away from him. He walked towards the door and opened the handle, stepping through into the room.