First Day

*Aaliyah's P.O.V*

   "ughh, I have absolutely no idea what to wear" I groan as I toss clothes onto my bed frustratedly before looking up to see Bre walking into the room. 

"What are you in here doing girl?" Bre askes as she approaches me taking the clothes from my hand and hanging them back up. "I told you we needed to be at the school by 8:00. Not leaving the house by 8:00" she said.

"Well it's not my fault that everything in my closet sucks. I'll be ready when I get ready" I say rolling my eyes and grabbing another outfit from my closet before glancing at Bre. She is the only person who knows about my little side and she has been looking out for me ever since we decided to move out on our own. She has been a caregiver of sorts for over a year now and I'm pretty sure I get on her nerves. 

"Little girl, don't get slapped" Bre says tossing my clothes at me causing me to laugh and jump back before the clothes can hit me. She then leaves the room and tells me to hurry up before she leaves me and I have to walk.

"Yeah, Yeah meanie" I say before finally deciding to wear a baby blue crop top with the words "cutie pie" across the front and some light jeans with white AF1's. I then grab my bookbag and my bag with my ID and personal belongings so the school knows who I am before walking to the kitchen grabbing a brownie for breakfast. 

"Well, aren't you healthy" Bre says as she stands by the front door watching me get a brownie from the oven. "Shut up, At least I'm eating something today" I retort before walking past her to the car.

*Timelaps*

*Aaliyah's P.O.V*

I grab my schedule from the lady at the front office before following Bre to my first class. Today is my first day at this school because I absolutely refused to come the past two days out of pure laziness and brattiness. I only came today because Bre threatened to spank me if I didn't get up and put on some clothes.

 "Do I really have to take math?" I whine showing Bre my schedule.

She scans over my schedule before passing it back to me and pulling me toward the math class. "If you would have come the first two days you wouldn't be having this problem and you could have introduced yourself with everyone else" Bre says before pushing me towards the door.

I gasp moving backward "What?! Aren't you coming with me? I thought we had the same classes" I say looking at Bre 

"I said we have some classes together I don't have math until 4th block" Bre says and knocks on the door for me. 

I groan and stomp my foot beginning to protest before the classroom door opens and a tall woman about 5'9 with a curvy body looks down at me causing me to stop.

Hi everyone I hope you all enjoy it. This is my first time writing a story but I have read almost all the stories about mdlg and now I'm bored and other stories aren't exciting me anymore. I have no idea how this is going to turn out but I hope it's good.