Boobie girl

Kandie's P.O.V

I walk upstairs with Liyah in my arms. I'm happy that I'm able to hold her. She's rathe light for her age but I guess that's a conversation for another time. I hear Nina walk into her office behind me assuming she has work to catch up on because she came to work with me today.
I begin to lay Liyah on the bed and she clings to my body whimpering in her sleep.

"Shh babygirl I'm right here" I rub her back and sit on the bed holding her on my lap. I look down at her as she clings to my shirt while also trying to keep her thumb in her mouth. I take off her shoes and pants so that she can be comfortable but she curls up against me and whines at the seconds of loss of contact.

"My clingy little girl" I mumble to myself before kissing her forehead.

After a while I get her to lay in bed alone so that I can get myself together. I tuck a blue stitch stuffie under her arm so that she has something to hold as I go to take a shower knowing I have a few minutes until she wakes up. I go into my closet which is to the left of Nina's and I un-clip my bra sighing at the relief before taking off the rest of my clothes. I have a pretty nice sized rack according to many but to me they are a pain in the ass sometimes. I love to show them off but they are also a pain in the back. Literally. I slip into my navy blue robe and walk to the bathroom glancing at Liyah to make sure she is still asleep.

I cut on the water waiting for it to become hot before turning on the shower head. I remove my robe stepping in and feeling my muscles relax under the heat of the water. "Hmmm" I sigh before grabbing my soap and rag beginning to take my shower.

15-20 minutes later (SpongeBob time voice)

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I roll over some, smelling a familiar scent around me as I open my eyes to my new surroundings. I pout realizing that I am alone in this big room. I'm assuming it's mommy and mama's room but where are they?
I feel something in my arms and look down seeing a blue stitch stuffie and smile squeezing it to my chest. It smells like mama and it's really really soft.

I finally look around the room and see 4 different doors. I know that the two side by side must be closets and then the one farthest to the right has light shining underneath but it might lead to a hallway. I look at the other door that is to the left which has light coming from it and what I'm assuming is the sound of a shower.

I climb out of the bed and make my way towards what I think is the bathroom door. I open it and my suspicion was confirmed as the steam and humidity hits me. I hold stitch in my hand, softly shutting the door and sitting on top of the towel that is placed on the lid of the toilet seat. I rest my head on the stuffie in my arms.

Kandie's P.O.V

As I'm taking a shower I feel a soft draft of air signaling that the door has been opened. I say nothing as I hear the door being softly shut. I peep out around the shower curtain and see my baby sitting on the toilet, waiting for me I assume. She still looks quite sleepy as she holds her stuffie resting her head on it. I clear my throat causing her to look up at me shyly.

"Hi... o-oh hi" she says her eyes traveling down to my breast as I step out of the shower. I laugh as she quickly looks away playing with the ear of her stuffie.

"What's the matter little one?" I coo stepping forward as I pull my damp curly hair into a messy bun.

"N-nothing mama" she stands up as if in that moment she remembers she is sitting on my towel. She grabs it passing it to me, glancing at my chest as she does.

"You sure princess?" I watch her intuitively wondering if she's into breastfeeding. "Do you like them?" I say placing my fingers under her chin lifting her face to meet my gaze.

"L-like what?" She nervously shifts her weight to her left foot. "Your boobies?" She glances at them then me.

"Yes princess. Do you like them?" I ask again patiently waiting for my answer.

She nods softly "yes" she whispers before covering her face with her free arm.

"Do you want them baby?" I question on hoping to get the answer I want.

"I- uh huh" I watch her slip slightly reaching out to me.

"Awww my sweet babygirl" I coo before picking her up and walking back into my room.

I place her on the bed causing a slight whimper to escape from her when she realizes I'm walking back toward the bathroom and not getting in bed along side her. " I'm going to grab my robe baby I will be right back, okay" I try to reason with my now pouting little one as she climbs from the bed and is back by my side.

"Nu uh. I can go with you" she says while following me only ten steps away to grab my robe.

I slip my robe on tying it in the front. I turn toward my little one who is making grabby hands waiting to be picked up. I lift her up and her hand automatically goes into my robe. She rests one hand on top of my breast and the other slipping her thumb in her mouth, which makes me assume she left stitch on the bed.

My assumption is put to rest as I see stitch in the middle of the bed and so does she. She whines slightly pointing toward him and I rub her back. "We are going to sit in bed anyway no need to whine. You will have him in a matter of seconds" I chuckle slightly when she quickly grabs her stitch before curling up in my arms as if I may leave.

I look down at her as she slowly slips her hand into my robe to feel my breast. "Princess?" I say causing her to look at me with her head to the side like a curious puppy. "Want to try suckies?"

Okay I am so sorry for this cliffhanger but this chapter was getting long lmao. I actually like this length and wouldn't mind it tbh. But don't worry too much. I will ensure that you all won't be waiting too long. Maybe🧍🏽‍♀️...👁👄👁